Monday, January 16, 2006

IELTS

Today I went to office to look for Ms Joy for her honourable signature for so many times.In and out and in and out but then finally realise that she's on leave!Damn pissed off man.Is like so hard to see her when in need of her,then if doesn't feel like seeing her then she appear to be in front of me,behind of me everywhere like creepy crawlies!Eventhough until IELTS class I also din see any trace of Ms Joy.So out of Mr Leonard surprise,I just went in to his Eng. class without giving notice in advance thx to Ms Joy disappearance!

Eng. class is very easy and more relax than GP.Imagine in GP class we are require to write 800 words of arguement essays all the time but in Eng. class we wrote letter instead -_- which only weighted 150 words!*fainted*

And out of surprise our mentor mentee session is still stick to Ms See,yay!But the drawback is that we have to join Ms See Jan 06 intake's S1 student!Fyi,we are A1 student.Hmm...dunno whether we can easily communicate or not but so far we are happy as we can stay with Ms See,other things I dun give a bloody damn!

This week still gotta pay AS exam's fees(3 sub. in total + candidate fees = RM1000...no more GP included!) and since after my 2nd sem commenced things are just all about fees fees fees pay pay pay!This have to pay and that are charged for $!I hate private college that always act like money sucker!As if not enough though,large sums of money paid but can't see any efficiency of the staffs there in handling their works!I was like being told to go to finance office and then SAO and hotel management office...toss and turn topsy turvyly just to get the receipts of my payment!Pissed off!Esp. the hostel management,it's been 1 week that I urge them for the receipts then they said is with the finance department,as if not enough that the finance department then asked me to approach SAO but at the end receipts are no where to be seen!Kepala bengung wei~Have been pressing them for a week until today only managed to collect the tuition fees receipts(luckily...cos I need to settle Moral Studies where they need a copy of our receipts)!Now the hostel management again asked me to come to the office tomoro to just try my luck and see whether the receipts has being claimed already or not,if not then i think another 10-30 trips to the hostel management office on following day is just a decent estimation~*black out*

receipts'o receipts...where are you now?

you better blardy get ur a** @$^%#@%$# out or else screw you up man!

*exhausted*