Monday, January 23, 2006

Mid Valley shopping spree..

Went on a pre-CNY-must-have-shop-for-new-clothes shopping spree today and really traumatized by the crowd there as CNY~dong~dong~qiang! is around the corner!!!!Excited!!!!

Discounts and sales are everywhere,especially Samuel & Kevin which really gives their customer feedback by having 40% discount storewide here in Mid Valley...yeah it's STOREWIDE 40%...!!!Cheap like hell!!!Nothing is more than Rm100 now!But you have to be able to squeeze with the crowd!And hey I did buy a LP for only Rm71(orig. price RM119)!

Then went on to 3.6 but their discounted stuffs are not really eye candy lor...all like very 'Sg Wang' style,though they're very cheap too!

Continues our spree on PHILOSOPHY,I bought accessories there like Japanese Tatami based sandal and a leather bangle...their clothings are way too expensive and ahem!!!too small in piece which is a NO for my beefy size...haiz!

Topman too din have any massive discount,what a disappointment but saw few accessories like caps,belts and scarf quite nice but weird to wear during CNY...seems like winter attire more!!!

Lastly,bought a very nice checker long sleeve button shirt in Zara for quite expensive but really nice and suits me!!!Worth!

Again I went to Kim Gary today(my 2nd time since this thursday)...but only managed to grab a small bite and some 'hiong dou lai cha'(HK milk tea)!

I still feel like not really enough for the amount of attires I bought...hope can buy more accessories to decorate myself with new style instead keep on buying garments!Accessories can be cheaper most the time...so save money lah!

Then went back to OUG and tht's it the end for my shopping spree today where everyone so happy cos we bought very cheap item from S&K which very worth for every single cent...gai dai fun hei lah!!!

~Tired edi man!Come back to hostel still have to rush to finish my econs homework~

Damn~!

ps:thinking of buying neck tie* or duck cap or scarf to match my checker tee in advance!!!yay!rocks on~