Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pissed off day!

Until now I also dunno y should I attend the silly IELTS class,haiz!

I had already reached the state where I can totally no need to lift my head up during that class.

As if not worse summore,kena fine RM5 for nothing...juz bcos of din bring the notes!

Wtf!Since then until now I joined the IELTS class,I know nothing about them.(used to GP edi!)

What I mean is those HIDDEN rules and practically the course outline and format!

By right he should lemme know what their rules and regulation 1st b4 I bound to follow them...

But the fact is not,I din got any notice in advance and then innocently being dragged down to their or HIS so called 'rules and regulation'...(in fact is only another good cheating/swindling way I thinK...since HE so hunger of Vitamin M)

As if I dunno about what's goin on in out legal system!

Hey,I took COntract Law k?

HIS offer must up to me to accept or not,eventhough it's a bilateral or unilateral still gotta seek for both parties agreement under a state where both parties are concious and knowing every single detail clearly...there's even more but I forgot edi lah -_-!

Pissed off man...

Next time if I knew that I forgot to bring any handout from HIM i think the best way is just run back to my hostel and sleep(better never than kena denda!!!)

Now I know why the attendance so low...

No wonder.

Once again,pissed off!