Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tesco Kajang trip!

In case u can't see,this is the clearer version!

Notice that blurry rainbow outline?

Hehe,those are meant for 'Cornflakes Cookies'*drooling*

All sorts design of 'nin gou'(glutinuos rice cake wif black sugar)


The signature fruit for CNY


Adui,mahal-nye sawi ni!Tak cantik pun...celaka!
(designed speech)

Me and my god parents went to Kajang's Tesco on Saturday nite,believe me or not that was the 1st time ever I went to a Tesco!(can't blame me cos we dun hav such thing called 'TESCO' in JB)Jakun pula!By the way,that is not a fantastic place to go for shopping in consideration that that's more for hmm...probably a family weekend getaway or mum's pasar with air-con featured which in that sense,it's occupy by 90% of so called 'Ah So'...sorry if any mums out there felt offended!As for youngster,go to Megamall ,KLCC,BB instead.Well,to kill time I just dragged myself along wif them then.I'm so happy to see those CNY ornaments hanging everywhere and mandarins are selling here and there like for free...gong xi fa cai...alerting that the bestest festival of the year is coming!Lanterns,calligraphy paintings,fire crackers,lights(particularly red),yun bou(ancient China money/coin in UFO-flying-saucer-liked shape,sry I dunno that in English) and ancient-China-round-shaped-with-a-hole-in-the-middle coins*gasp*!

2 more weeks to Chinese New Year(The Year of Dog) ^_^