Thursday, January 26, 2006

Test?



Due to the absence of Ms Wong yesterday,our supposed Statistics 1 and Pure Math 1 test gotta postpone until today,but then we only managed to go through Pure Math 1 test for 1 hour since we got only 1 period for Math today.Then,the remain 45 minutes gotta do tomorrow and so for the remain 15 minutes of Statistic 1 .Funny rite?A simple informal test can drag for 3 days to finish!Actually all together only like 3 hours,it'll be better if she extract questions out from whatever sources and then concentrate it to an-hour-finish-able paper so that we can juz finish within a period one day!See like di oso need me to teach...haiz!And then the Stat 1 paper she gaves us is like we did b4 last year under Ms See,hehe!And our sooo lenient and nice Ms See even give us all the working and answer in a booklet form,totally hassle free for us *evil laughter*!Of cos we can complete the S1 test without any problems at all,since we know all ans. and working inside out but of cos with an round understandin of all question lah!If not then is like too much juz blindly copy...we must remain clear conscience u know *stare with innocent and teary eyes*hoho~ *_*

Pure Math 1 is another challenging task although we already did this last year and even during SPM(is like a SPM's revision)...but then brain oredi rusty liao lor...what to expect then?

So juz ask Kei to give me the questions we suppose to do tomorrow since she got it from my another classmate...haha!Then just work out the question off-class-off-test in my own personal space and then bring my own readily working and copy during the test lor...i din do any big mistake ok since I still have to do the question myself and do you know I din even got the answer so how am I goin to noe whether right or wrong?See!Just tht I did at home with references and copy paste my OWN work to the test sheets...just so simple! *gasp*

HOHO~

I skipped 2 days of classes for Moral Studies consecutively where in total 3 hrs period.Know why?I'm full of CNY spirit,if can better skip all classes then hah!But of cos can't,so juz hardly able to skip the senseless Moral Studies this week!

Choi san dou~choi san dou~hou sam yau hou bou~

Gong Xi FA Cai once again to everyone~hope this year will be a year full of prospect,auspicios,prosperity,luck,fortune whatever good things and good deeds will happen among us~

ps:that bowl of yummilicious red hot spicy Tom Yam really made me drooling and nearly shattered my pre-CNY 1 week diet plan.Phew!Fortunately,my will is strong enough where I'm able to control my appetite(well,it's actually desire for food then!watsoever...).Yay,once again I 'd succeeded!But then there are so many branches and unpredicted circumstances keep one coming like R din pay me back my balance for the notes photostating fees,Mr Leonard kindly fined me RM 5 for din bring the handout and today Vinodh asked me to join them for clubbing tonight!Wahhhh!I wanna buy so many things tomoro u know such as Topman's cap or scarf/S&K again,maybe,if unable to get what I want from Topman/Gatsby or wateva hair dyer to change my hair colour for CNY...and so on hidden cost like bus and LRT fares...lunch...!Arghhh!Totally broke lah...T_T...tht's y CNY is soooo sooo important to me bcos being able to get 'Ang Pao'...to lead a big fat year!

fyi:Chinese character "fu" or "fok"(cantonese)is hung upside-down as shown in the picture below for good luck. The pronounciation of the word 'upside-down' is similar to the pronounciation of the word 'arriving'. Therefore people will hang the 'fu' word upside-down to symbolise that happiness has arrived!