Monday, January 09, 2006

Rainy day and monday...

Imagine all these go in my stomach!!!Dei,my diet plan T_T

I ate all this in a day,can't resist,so tempted!

It's a rainy day and Monday...

The rain stopped at last...

But my heart has shattered and washed over by the pouring rain...

I'm enduring with my pain...

Life's really full of uncertainty...

Yesterday when you thought that you are still in heaven,

You woke up finding yourself in hell today.

Indeed the rain drenched my pain all over again...

Reminds me things that I hate to remember.

God bless me with loves and courages...

By the way,I skipped class and stay in JB today instead,

Cos tomorrow is public holiday(The Hari Qurban aka The Haji)

Currently lazing in front of my lappy with the lean-backed position and intended to continue on that for the rest of the day,man,I'm so lame!