Thursday, January 12, 2006

Home means a lot!

What a meaningful/wonderful day that I won't forget in my life! Miss ya'll,luv ya'll so bad!


Hello everyone I’m back in Sunway now.Suddenly feeling so empty.It’s like few minutes before you are having lotsa fun and noises around you but now sitting alone facing the four concretes in hostel room.

“There’s no reunion that last forever in this world…”Soon on Friday Edmund will be flying back to Seattle with Matt and Holly.The sad thing is I’m not be able to send him off in Changi Airport cos I’m being ‘caged’ in Sunway and KL.We dunno when we may see him again cos for sure he’s gotta be apart from us for quite a long time provided that he’d visited us twice in about 3 years(consider quite frequent).

Therefore,here born my new target where I gotta save up lotsa money as possible to visit all my dear relatives in the States.From west coast to midwest to northeast in a stretch consists of Seattle,Salt Lake City,Norwich and New York.But that’s not the end you see.My main aim is to study there and settle down there and then brought my parents over if possible in the future time.Who knows?

Man,I gotta missed all of you where I’m so lonely here in Sunway!

Fortunately,I got only not more than 1 more year to struggle in Sunway,then it’s all left to heaven’s will.I’ll be glad for everything as long as I won’t be staying and studying in Sunway any longer.

Stupid moral studies which require tonnes of assignments,writing,and community service...how silly they are!

Econs is still da same old sleepy class we used to have...

Law is getting boring and boring as I'm the most quiet in class recently for unknown reason...

Math is the only class I like to have now cos it won't puts me to see Mr. Zhou Gong!!!

To live in a brand new place and leads a brand new life will be my honour.

Anyway,Johor Bahru,my home is still the warmest and nicest place to be.Home sweet home!