Friday, January 13, 2006

Globe 2 Tristan?

The Keiko's version of 'Lights"

The Tristan's version of 'Lights' (holding a M&M choc ball inside...) -_-


Haha!My roommate is not here most da time cos he's staying nearby at Subang Jaya(where he's a JPA scholar which can stay in Condo hostel and the fees all on govt.,listen carefully the JPA scholars in SYUC are able to stay in SUNWAY MONASH CONDO HOSTEL which FREE OF CHARGE out of govt. subsidies...damn nice man our government!Btw,my roomie don't need it though cos like I said he's just staying nearby where the existence of a HOSTEL is not necessary to him!).Therefore,the room is left for me to occupy!ngiak ngiak!I'm paying double room price for a so called single room benefit!hee hee!*giggling*

But then can get bored at time cos without roomie means no people to talk crap with...a bit lonely so to say but I'm fine with it since I can talk to my ownself most da time then...oops!