Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Between angel and devil,reviviscence?

Recently,I'm so annoyed by someone(once again) that I know.I dun wish to spell out HIS name hee to keep his pride in anonymity and freely venting all my frustration and do's/don'ts on him.

I'm actually quite speechless about it.I know all the while I'm being such a parochialism without the bravery and the strength to practicalise some aspects that you think oh-we-should-be-hand-in-hand-do-it-unanimously or watsoever in this civilization.In my 20 cents,you are the parochial one who grab-hold others as your entertainment and fun.SCHADENFREUDE!I dun care how u gotta insult me or humiliate me in ur own unique way but there's always a limit to everything,dun try to cross beyond my authority and challenge my patience.So u think it's fun?Then u can jolly well go fuck the toilet bowl for all I care!Iive had enough of all ur malicious or unintentional pranks...or maybe they could be a way of urs to try to show ur goodness but I'm sorry,that don't works on me.Save all ur effort and go get a life!

I'm here talking to you as a FRIEND of urs for ur own benefit.Take it or leave it is just up to u,not my life.I'm a pragmatic person or better yet a practical and realistic person.Don't try to bewitch or bedevil my stony brain.I hate hypocrites the most,like MOST OF THE MOST!If u wanna continue on playing hypocrisy and masking.Wrong person here to say.Get ur ass outta me and fuck off.

Don't trigger that trivial but POWERFUL innate devil behind those innocent looking eyes.IT CAN BE DESTRUCTIVE BEYOND UR FILTHY IMAGINATION!

God knows.

PS:Saw a brainless couple lingering at the freaking open-common-place of cafeteria.Obviously ppl with brain won't do such thing in the public esp. at one of the crowdest place of college.WTF they were like doing wetkissing,petting and all sorts.It's not say corrupting public moral(am not a narrow-gauge or cave-man thinking kinda person though),but the thing concerning the most is the sensibility of keeping in low profile.Tell u what,there are 58672930 couples in the college,wat do u think?Idiot ppl...pls go motel or brothel if u can't hold back ur lust.Idiotic.