Sunday, October 08, 2006

So you think you can bedevil?

Excuse me...

*clear throat*

DIUNIAMACHAOHAIPUNDEKNABEHCHEWJIPEKJIAKGUNTAOBOPUHBOHYAMGONGBABIKHINZIR

씨발 눔!!!

*groan*

Sorry...

Where to begin...yea...so I'm so damn annoyed but lotsa stuffs happen around me lately!

First of all,why the fucking haze here again?To show us how nice if we can live in thick fog and dimness?Genting?The Fog?Waht about toilet brush up ur ass!Fucking HOTSPOTS from nowhere(apparently,all the fingers are pointing at Indonesia but I think our own country bear some responsibilities as well).Am I right?DO something...kayus!

Oh,prbably another smart and far-sighted minister of us will stand up(time to grab hold on the golden chance!) and seize this oppurtunity to promote the tourism market with the unique phenomenon that in their shit-filling brain might become an attraction(same case as the MAT REMPIT only...).It'll goes like 3 DAYS 2 NIGHT KUALA LUMPUR FREE&EASY HAZE EXPERIENCING TOUR PACKAGE...I've no idea why our country is manage by all these fucked up people.WORDS SPEAK LOUDER THAN ACTIONS,worst of all,the WORDS are exactly like a dull-witted + brain damaged 10 years old child will answer you if you ask them "What do you think abt this country's future prospect?"...obviously,don't expect to get constructive feedbacks.DUMBO!That's is why this country is always a 3rd world country(although they officially claimed that we are DEVELOPING),think deeper and you'll know what I mean.It's not FULLY developing,as long as our living standard still stepping on the same ground and no sense of better off at all!

OK enough,so we are encouraged to stay in indoor.For me,nowhere is a best place than my room.*blood boils*.I rather go out get suffocated by CarbonMono. than staying inside rotting away with that brainless creature residing with me.Wahlan,you know what,this is definitely the worst roommate you can get in your entire life I bet.NO LIFE is all I can describe him.

Tell me la,he stayed up yesterday whole night playing DoTA until dawn,8 am today!I went to bed around 530 am and constantly awakened by his massive keyboard and mouse banging sound.As if not bad enough,he summore can play and then talk to himself like some stupid brainless tarzan,yells and blasts profanities.WTF!!!I feel like throwing my pillow,cup,books over him and pour a cup of water on his lappy...then go back to sleep nonchalantly!Shit!I couldn't sleep until 8 am where this creature finally went dozed off .His final is on 29th Oct and mine is 30th.Bastard asshole fuckhole faggot!I think he shouldn't have came to Monash University.IMO,the best place for him is Tanjung Rambutan or some forests or national parks!He's not a human but a creature that words are unable to describe how barbarian he is...I really swear to GOD that I'm never ever wanna share a room with anyone else anymore,NOT ANYMORE.

...

I'm still under procrastination now,so dead,FINALLLLL A2!!!Don't ask me to count my blessings or what.I believe I CAN DO IT...against all odds!

Feel like killing someone now,suck his bloods out and then burn the body into ashes!

PS:I wanna go backpack tour!