Saturday, October 21, 2006

Let us hand in hand eliminate DoTA freaks from earth!

First of all,

All the DoTA wackos...I despise YOU ALL!Not for being over-addicted to it but the side effects you all have caused upon us,INNOCENT ppl.Did you all ever notice how annoying is it when you play the game(disclaimer:I'm not trying to put DoTA down here,DoTA is harmless).What makes my bloood boils is the way you fool play it.Day and night,skipping meals,neglected studies and worst of all,annoyed ppl around you cos you freaks can play it for 24/7 without taking into consideration of others' benefit.Hey,we wanna sleep afterall.If you really wanna play pls fuck ur ass of the room and fuck it further to CC,paradise of knnccb DoTA's freaks where all you geeks gather and compete each other for invisible glory and perhaps,fame which we can't be bothered to acknowledge anyhow.Diu nia ma!Obviously this post is pertaining someone whom I talking about since ages ago,that filthy creature resides with me currently,of cos diff. bed.I dun wanna die so young of some unindentified disease,where various new viruses and bacterias may be growing on ur skin due to ur best known hygiene that I'm bearing right now.....and pls pls pls shut ur fucking mouth while playing game before I shove my week-full unwashed socks into ur mouth,yea sock-s(plural)!My socks are 10000 times better than ur mega-stinky mouth,at least!And pls also,tell all others creatures from the same habitat of urs to behave and shut the fuck up as well.Dun come to my room and make noises that resembling some deep in jungle living creatures(apparently BEAST) or better yet TARZAN(consider I'm a bit more lenient to call u all that).I sibeh tulan now,chao terrrr!It's no doubt that this particular dominant race in our country is having a very common and well-known inborn disposition of being brainless,or maybe they are made of some rotten durians.OTAK UDANG is too kind to describe them.They seems to go further by having no brain at all.A stupid puppet that can't think which subsequently ruined our country into this state today.PATHETIC bunch of people.....waste of resources.CB!

Ok enough of cursing,I'll be sitting for my judgemental A2 exam next next week.Trying to accumulate some good deeds and hope to be blessed.

Oh yea,to vent some anger.I went to eat bak kut teh again today to show that how I hate those ppl so much.Ehehehe!Bak kut teh seems to become my significant food.Once think of bak kut teh,image of me sure will flows.BUT I eat them because I hate them...I wanna make them into piles of shits and flush them away into that you-know-what that they are meant to be in da first place.Wuaha,I shall introduce this racial segregation to isolate us from harmful creatures.Oops,chill,I mean nothing...I'm innocent.Whatever I said are craps,agree wif me if u think u r dumb enough k?Pls dun enforce ISA on me.*teary eyes.....rolls*