Saturday, October 14, 2006

엄력받다 ~시 험~ ㅠ-ㅠ !!!

Half of my life has officially taken by BOOKS!

In fact I've been studying a lot,but that's not the point,NONE OF THEM GOES INTO MY MIND so far!

When I go further,I tend to forgot those I'd touched earlier(previous topics)...and goodness I have to restart all over again so that I can understand those shits that applying previous topics' theories!Bah,fucking complicated!I hate ECONOMICS,especially the graphs...yea it can claim for the honour of encyclopedia of assorted graphs.Whether it is cobweb shaped,crisscross shaped,spiral shaped,big parabola+lotsa smaller parabolas,ladder shaped,zigzag...all the fuck la!The only emo u can have after studying those is @.@ ~ *kepengsanan*

Tell me how la?1st Econs paper is Paper 4 (freaking 2 hrs 15 mins),with more than 4 essays that u need to write if u are so fortunate enough!

And to hell,I'm resitting paper 1 and 2 as well!!!Which I can say I totally cleanly forgot all about them,AS topics?No thanks,I've already returned to lecturer all I've learnt!

Can just kill me instead of prolonging the endurance and agony!C'mon la~