Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Series of breaking down events

Skipping classes...
Swollen eyelids...
Floating legs...
Panda eyes...
Listless expression...
Draggy rhythm...
Sloppy dressed...
Tonnes of books in hand...

If u haven't realise yet,that's the sketching of my life currently.Library is no more a monastry to me,but tomb of wisdom.I'm constantly moving towards the extent of becoming a geek and super duper nerd.

Yesterday,one of this Korean friend of mine was chatting with me and suddenly he popped,"hey,u look GENIUS,aren't u?",then I was like "...-_-!"(momentary abashed to his statement made on me).

I just wanted to figure out what does his term implies?Was he telling me that judging from my look,I should be a scholarly type of person which at the end of the day,I wasn't one of them,becos I told him how I screwed my results?If I'm ever a genius,will I be oh-so-faithfully sticking to this rotten university college of Sunway?I could've already made my sweet way to one of the top university like NUS,Melbourne U,Harvard,Ox-Bridge...and bla bla IF I ever a so called genius.I would say,mind your words and don't judge a book by its cover.Obviously he didn't get what I'm trying to convey.Pathetic gay fellow.

Enough of that,finally,I started off my tort law's revision today and almost decided to call it off the same day.NEGLIGENCE...nono...Law is really pain in the ass.Seriously I never hate a subject so much than this.Last time,History was like killing us but still it was pretty interesting and damn suprisingly/miraculously I got an A notwithstanding.To get A for A2 Law,1st and foremost,you have to have the ability to read up a dictionary(not the electronic one),in like 2 months time and another dictionary for the subsequent 2 months.How am I suppose to do that?I can't even bring myself to finish the a whole set of newspaper...and then celaka my writing speed is as fast as turtle crawling only.Now,tell me how to finish a set of paper which comprises 3 essays anwering,in 1 and a half hour with standard length of 2-3 wordful pages MINIMUM?It's better to ask me to go to hell directly and stop complaining here for the 789207th times.

Some samples of legal terms in tort and contract :

novus actus interveniens,res ipsa loquitur,volenti non fit injuria,restitutio integrum,caveat emptor,promissory estoppel,non est factum,uberrimae fidei...these are not all yet.(Note:those words are Latin terms where they'll lead to a whole lengthy complicated interpretation which can go like chapter-ful)

Not including mountainous of example cases and their facts yet,and you have to memorise one by one CHRONICALLY and ORDERLY!Worse to worse,APPLICATIONS where they'll give u some dumb scenarios and u do the interpretations and elaborations with illustrations of tonnes of cases along.Oie!I'm just a Pre-U student la...why the hell teaching me all those first year syllabus?

With all these are able to deprive my time to prepare for the other 2 miserable subjects.All I know is at this stage I shouldn't have sitting here in front of my lappy complaining every single bit of it and go get a life or study.BUT THIS IS MY OWN SPACE TO VENT ALL MY HARDSHIPS which at end of the day,endurance is the only solution.*sigh*.Again thinking about my pathway after A-Levels is even more depressing and can anytime send me to the Psychiatrist.It seems like there are lotsa obstacles ahead of me from time to time.What to do?I'm still so young(I assume!) and it's not even my turn to worry about all these stuffs as there are lots more of people that having worse situation than me out there.Unbeknown to my parents,how I wish they could just sit down and pay me their attention for a few minutes to listen to my plan.Yet I failed to own their few-minutes worth of time.I got no more time and my varsity life has to start off as fast as it can be.The good old cliche goes like : Failed to plan is plan to fail...

Seriously,my problem is the common problem for most of the the Pre-U students out there.Especially A-levels and STPM.If I have an excellent result,worry is none of my difficulty but with only average result,it's so hard to make my future route more visibly seen.

I've yet to lose the spirit of perseverance but of cos not yet,time will tell.And I'm so tiring now after studying for all day long,and still gotta get back to books after ranting here just becos I wasted some time earlier on.I wanted to go to the Ramadhan Bazaar nearby but as we came out of the library only to realise that it was already dusk(rarely got the chance to come out from the library with bright sunlight these days)...stalls mostly sao tong jor...and then we went Pasar Malam at ss14 again found that food stalls are yet to close with only few pathetic dishes left.Desperately we went further to D'sara uptown,no parking.Plan to go Klang for lala but realised that we are so broke.Finally the most economical way,we just had our dinner(my unofficially buka puasa,yea,I fast!) in ss2,nasi lemak -_-.Reached Condo. with rather loosened bone rack.I'm dead beat!

Burning midnight oil tonight as well...!Needless to say :(