Thursday, October 19, 2006

SICKO is me!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fucking tap-liked running nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHy can't u come after I finished all these fucking exams???Of all time why must u choose this time???And why headache,why migrain???

As if not worse enough,HAZEEEE!!!Really feel like shoving one whole bunch of tree bunches up in their asses...fucking tree burners!I burn ur asses one day I tell u!Fucking terrible,the air quality deteriorate exponentially u happy?Oh yea,govt. shud enforce a new capital punishment,BURN TO DEATH or GAS CHAMBER(choke to death by carbon mono.) or to those saboteurs!

But I wonder how come no one is using mask,and if u are the odd one using mask out there.U r the oddball lo...freaking Msian thinking rite?Tht's wat makes ppl stop using tht thing and rather get suffocated in order to remain their charmness and pretty faces!Fucking vanity world!

And da fucking library is crammed wif ppl out of nowhere recently.It's like totally out of spaces during peak time.Sunway University College Tun Hussein Onn Library certified wif the honorable ISO 9001 : 2000 which I fucking don't give damn to it at ALL.All I hope is a bigger,comfy,QUIET place to study.Sunway/Monash students obviously don't noe the etiquette of using the library.SOme buggers even came in purposely to discuss their stuffs,gossiping away...which makes the whole library more like a pasar malam!Wonder why?

I'm so fucking laid back now + stupiak running nosey...can't een study properly wif 100% concentration.

Anyway,I hate A2.I am so gonna screw this up!

And also,courtesy of Sunway Monash Condo Hostel that bestowed me a defective air con which choses to spoil at this time,yea,to spice up my fucked up life currently.Hey,I left 1 month here why can't u let me sleep in peace?Why must it leaks...yea,water leaking from the freaking idiot cool air dispensing box.Drenched my past year papers that sat peacefully on my rack...fortunately I moved my plugs earlier.Or else all my elec. appliances will gone and maybe I won't be sitting here typing nonsense again...got electrocuted!

Bye~