Thursday, October 26, 2006

Nothing special but exams

As expected,life has been tough recently.Other than studying ass off,I've no idea wat I should do otherwise.So the point is..................it SUCKSSSSSSSSS!

Anyway,I was doing past year paper for P3 today only to realise how hard it is when it comes to the latest and recent papers,difficulty rate is like increasing as one is getting harder than another according to ascending years.Now the hardest will be that one of the most recent one,May/June 2006!Walao...can't even started to imagine how hard the coming P3 and S2 will be like...pls kill me now!

*groans*

And nope I didn't get irritated by things happened around me just becos I punched 3 holes on my right ear at once.Just felt like doing so,that's it.I dragged Susan and Samsul along wif me to Pyramid for that and the default studs they pierced into are in shiny gold colour which totally look like those freakish auntie aliked earring...one plain golden dot...or perhaps u can describe them as grandma earring without the enhancement of jade only.Freaking out of trend and oldie!And the worst thing is,I can't take them down within 2 weeks time to allow the hole to expand to its ideal shape.Walao...die,2 weeks of face covering period.It clashes wif exams as well!My god,kill me again!Anyhow,I've prepared new earrings after that.Can't wait!To be honest,not pain at all,I was totally chickened out b4 that cos it made me feel that it could be worse than doing tattoo.In fact,much much more relaxing and unfeeling except for the upper most one which triggered me a lil' bit cos of some nerves and soft-bones around.

Anyway,better get back to my revision...

Ignore the kan chan look,look at the freaking 3 golden studs ala your-granny style -_-