Sunday, August 13, 2006

Crash Boom Bang!

...I think I've been living with some primitive barbarians which totally dunno a shit about the ethical of using the DOOR!YOU!I'm mentioning about YOU here,yea,my fellow INDONESIAN housemates!Although you are from Indonesia which apparently a country which is more laggard and less civilise than us.But I believe since you can make your own sweet way to this place,I bet you should have certain amount of "conciousness" and "rationality" in the way that door is meant to close slowly but not bang as if it is made from mega-durable material k?

I damn tulan lor...sleep shiok shiok then you suddenly bang it until I got shocked and awaked from my sweet dream(which I assume that I dreamt of something nice but I forgot la!Dun ask...!).DOn't think that this whole unit is occupy by you few Indo. malaos only then you can overlook the existence of other housemates,talk loud loud in your own native language like no one busniness.Talk is ok don't yell like malao!That's what I couldn't figure out all the while why the hell that all the Indonesians(including gals) like to talk like Tarzan/Jane and the way they present their speeches are like firing off some high capability machine guns SIMULTANEOULY to its max. power...brabrapraprakrakragrogrogrocrapcrap*twists tongue motion*
...hell!Lower down your pitch and volume won't cause you even a single drop of blood also.Girls please behave lah...all dressed up,nice face,nice body once open the mouth...O~M~G~...all the guys within radius 5 km have to be evacuated.Just pull us off from the beautiful imagination of...........get to know you lah!

I used to misunderstand Korean as the rudest spoken language(in the sense of speech ,tone,and accent,strangely for unknown reason,they sound like profanities and "flowerish language")...means like scolding ppl lah!But now,Bahasa Indonesia is worse in my opinion!No offence here lah!Just my 20 cents,anyway,obviously I know you all are not scolding us and using any profanities.If I'm in your shoes,you could've tell me that Mandarin,dialects and Malay all sound like profanities and rude(accent).Anyway,mutuality and racial integration are what I've been upholding all the while but not globalization that manner.

So I'm pointing my finger towards a narrower circle of community which is just among my inconsiderate housemates.Please behave yourself and respect others regardless of their races and clans!

And one thing you all really make my blood boils beyond the boiling point.*diuniasengknnccbchauhai*