Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I can't believe this...

While I'm still enjoying all the delirious moment that I have before me...

A2 mock has already made itself visible in our little brain to the extent that it is only about 2 freaking weeks away!

How am I suppose to sit for the mock exam since I dun remember a single shit of what I've learnt in my mind,up 'till now!Especially Law,Econs,Statistics and some beginning topics of A2 pure maths,practically all lah!How ah!Law I'm so dead this time...resitting for Econs summore...gonna die further!Differential equation and integration/differentiation II...my current emo can clearly expressly by (T^T) ,none others!

Cham lor...

How?

2 weeks are extremely insufficient,not even have the time to do passed year papers,let alone REVISION!

This time all I can say is I'm dead,really dead!Probably u can't even find my corpse lying somewhere cos I've drowned myself in the sea of wisdom @.@