Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Diet?!

Man,I went to the newly opened Jack's Place in Pyramid juz now.Well,u dun expect me to order dressing salad,caesar salad,organic salad in that kinda meat-based bistro.Of cos,I ordered their specialty,freaking GRILL COMBO with bacon,steak,chicken and freaking mashed potato with lotsa sour cream T^T...I wanna diet,pls dun allure me with nice foods anymore I beg you all.Anyway,I think that was my idea to eat at Jack's Place *pinches myself*...as Andrew is regular to that place and Angel(Pei Sun's hsemate) dun even noe about Jack's Place...lol...Oh yea,there are lotsa changes in Pyramid now,Chicken Buffet has shifted to lower ground and replaced by "Enter The Dragon"(the famous Xiao Long Bao u can found in One U next to err...sumwhere Chillis issit?called la1 mian4 xiao3 long2 bao1...),yay!And also a new barbeque restaurant beside Bread Story...!!!Fish & CO. chaplap edi,haha!Hope there will be Mdm Kwan and Bakerzin soon.TGI FRIDAY...!*drools*

Anyway,I'm feeling damn fucking sinful now for stuffing myself with meat during my crucial diet period.I'm a temp. vegetarian at this point of time,I supposed -_-.Nvm lah!I shall run few more rounds next time.Still got one week more to go by the way.I THINK I can la...( should be rite? ).

I can feel the difference of having meats and vegs down my stomach.Now my stomach kinda bloated and uncomfortable.However,if it's vegs. stomach will most prob. sunk in and growls non stop like thunder or butterflies flying inside.Celaka.I burp a lot now...and the gas taste like err...combination of the stupid sour cream + potatoes + meat...stinks,unlike vegs. I burp out air that smells like hmm...breezy wide field and garden with pleasant scent of flowers like those of lavender,camomile,vanilla...nice burp -_-

Hell!

I'm going back JB this weekend to get sumthing for the ball and meet my friends.Otherwise I got no time.How sad!So next week is the very extremely ultimately crucial part of my diet proceeding.The key point!I won't allow it to go down the drain at the end of the day...persistent and will always with me!*hush*

Hungry?

f*off can?