Sunday, August 06, 2006

I got Green!

I'm in JB now and going back tomorrow T^T...

I went to Redbox with Charles & BT immediately after I arrived,yea,we went for the BUFFET dinner!Celaka...u noe I stuffed myself how many plates of foods?I dun even have time to sing although the foods were not that nice but,dunno,I'm allured by the aroma and the colours reflected by those foods...shiny and juicy...succulent!*slurps* after a whole week of no meat and only organic supplements...T^T...next week I'll eat ONLY organic supplement and yogurt for the remaining 4 days!!!Cos I'm actually quite pleased that I lost 5 kgs in this week alone!!!How nice huh...!Dun wish to waste my effort oso...!Thanks...to my persistent will.I'm doing uZAP craizily now hoping to lose another 5 kgs overnight,possible?BELIEVE ME OK,those who are in doubt!

Anyway,I went to saloon today and dyed my hair...it's actually highlighted...in err....initially was planning to bleach and make it blondish but then I was amaxed that he can actually "enLIGHTEN" it in GREEN which don't even need to bleach(hair damaging!),so I made up my mind and decided to give it a try since I always assume tht green is the colour tht can bring me luck!Whoa...stunning and soooo ala visual rocks!But a bit over "(la)yeng" edi...-_-...I think.Somewhat,the colour resembles "lao tseh sai"(green and watery excrement) since I didn't cover up the faded "lala-ish" blonde layer with black at first.And then JEssica said it looks like algae!Potong steam punye org.Dun care la!

AS result---tomoro!!!prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!It's already there,can't even change it rite?

PS:sis called back and told that 2 of her colleagues drowned by the sea but luckily saved by 6 caucasians which happened to sunbathe on the shores...both of them are now warded,and then,grandpa fell down and got injured on his legs and head again(2nd time for this year)imagine he's already in his 100's!omg esp now is the crucial Hungry Ghost Festival months...which especially lasts for 2 months this year(perhaps a leap year for HGF)*spooky*...mum is busying with offerings as well (x 2 this year)..."poh bi" everything runs smoothly la!Dun go out at nite,not even clubbing,who noes...

Shitty face + shitty hair colour of mine,do I lost weight?

I dyed mostly on the bottom rear part where my "tail" lies.But stupid Blogger is suffering from some "photo uploading" down problem for ages.So,only managed to upload the front part whoring.DASH UNDERSCORE DASH!