Friday, August 18, 2006

Rants Rants Rants!

Besides tiring,finally I got something to spice up my boring life recently *sad*

I've been hibernating in library to get bombarded by fountain of wisdoms(cave of nerds) for the past few days,damn tiring after all day long in library and come back still gotta face my inconsiderate roomie and his f up frens.I give up cos afterall I left around 3 months here!

And juz now that Andrew still called me and asked me to 1U eat Shogun Jap. buffet(a bit tempted-__-)but...wahlao...damn pokkai now...last few day went to eat BBQ plaza already cost me a bomb edi and after I got this phone then lagi no need to say...

I trade in my D500 for this Japanese flip phone by Sharp(802sh an old model but still very new to the market here which is impossible to find one here at any retail shops),it costs me for RM 650 only!D500 trade off for RM400 and I topped up RM 250 only but this is the 2nd hand package which only comes with a crude charger which u can find at Low Yat for only less than 20 bucks.It has some minor scratches but I don't care,all I care is the Video Call feature!And Maxis don't even support its firmware for MMS/GPRS currently which if I want then I need to flash it to Japan version with Kanji bilingual!!!But another 100 bucks....rather spare it for MMC/SD card in that case -_-...a lot of firmware problem exists also,bugs and some software defects *sobz*...SMS don't even have timestamp and date stamp,no MP3 ringtone,battery stamina sucks to max.(not even lasts for a day!),no handsfreeand mmc/sd card provided,Bluetooth incompatible with my lappie,1.1v only!!!Those are the defects so far la...but overall very nice..beggar can't be chooser afterall!The screen is like plasma screen man,damn fucking crystal clear and nice and detail and shining and wateva lah....!ONE thing,it is very UNIQUE and so JAPANESE!!!I'm so feel like i'm a ano-ne now!!!Japan,ichiban -_-...

And so,juz now while I was outside library chatting with Steph and Min Li while waiting for the rain to stop.3 random Korean tourists that came visit our college approached us and of cos we got to mingle along...so fun!The are all Uni. stidents in Seoul and they asked a lot details from us about Msia.Of cos la merdeka is coming,I have to show my patriotism and also be a good ambassador mah!Of cos the most important thing is not to make myself disgrace lah...who cares since they're so lovely and frenly(like 10 times better than those in our college,native Korean indeed friendlier I think...not that snobbish!).I then crapped a lot of stupid things to them like Korean Dramas,Korean Songs,Korean lingos,Korean foods,Korean soccer players...yada yada la...I wonder whether they got sicked by all my frivolous rants or not,huhu!cos they're so much older than us like 20++ edi.And their English commanding skill is really challenging for us to get to know what they're trying to convey.Anyhow,what a nice "random" faith for us.Susan is an exception cos she's NORTH Korean kkk!*smirks*



Clockwise from left : Park Won Woo,Kim In Sun,Kim Jin Ae,Me and Steph.

*did I mentioned that my phone got lousy camera capture quality althought the screen damn brilliant?got sien-ed by this again...but luckily my L1 can take fairly well quality(thx to Carl Zeiss!)

P/S:Finally I finished watching 1 litre of tears(a true life story about a girl that had this Spinal degeneration disease that is incurable,how she fights against all odds and persists her will,it's originated from a popular written book but translated into drama staring Erika Sawajiri*vy cute and pretty actress staring in Shinobi as well!*...).It has 10-11 episodes only and really every single episode will trigger ur perception and tears,like damn touching only!She died at the end though,sad.Oh,and the OST is very nice especiall Only Human by K,Konayuki/3gatsu9ka by Remioromen...they really sing with complete emotional and u can feel the sadness in it~Pray for the late Aya-chan~

Now I'm on the old "Kim Sam Soon" series which completely diff. atmos. from the one above,damn hilarious and amusing!

Cheers~