Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Vicissitudes of Life(Single room wanted in Palmville Resort Condominium Bandar Sunway)

Ever since after the release of AS result,the whole A-Levels have never been in a good mood and atmosphere where no doubt those that got outstanding result are on their way celebrating for the victory and prepare for the next up challenge,A2.Well,there's always two sides to a coin,those that didn't do quite well in AS are now on massive struggling whether to resit,defer or change course,worse to worse,drop it and end the misery.For me I was told not to resit my Econs as my lecturer said might as well spend the effort on A2,it might just stand a chance to be able to push my grade up to B or even A if I work extremely hard(yea,like I said,till ass off!).To play safe,I think resit is better solution for me afterall they'll take into account on the best grade,no harm trying,just need to pay 250 bucks for one paper. T^T

Maths,Ms Wong seems like having no faith in me on A2 and she challenged me that if I ever got an A in A2,she's gonna treat me a meal.I'LL TAKE YOUR WORDS!!!Challenge is accepted.

Our currently small and tiny A1 class (consists only 9 persons) is gonna shrink once again ever since Faiz left,Riasat left.Now,Dominic,Sukhi,Samsul are on their way to defer to January '06 intake.Meanwhile,Isti has already left our July'05 intake to July'06's!So fast!

Argh!!!I wish all of us can get the grade we long for so that we can still all remain in this crazy and crappy July'05 A1 class.Apparently,only Steph,Kei,Susan,Me and Vinodh are confirm to remain.The rest are instable or made up their mind.Law class is gonna shrunk to 3 persons only.While Accounting left 4 and Econs left 5.How pathetic and sad rite?We got only 3 months ++ left to the end of this course and yet came this storm,swept us apart.*clinch fists*

Well the remain ones are none any better,Steph is upsetting about her parents decision to ask her to take ACCA where her own decision is to pursue a proper degree in twinning course or a local oversea's Uni. like Monash due to her "B" grade in Accounting.Kei cried in class today over her result and multitude of pressures suppress on her since the "iron lady" Ms Wong kept on telling her to defer where she doesn't even need to do that given her above average past performance,this AS in my 20 cents is just an once-and-for-all result for her.Me too I think T^T.Susan is worse,she moved out from hostel to stay over her friends place in Ridzuan temporarily and her friends gonna end the tenant contract with the landlord at the end of Oct.Initially,she thought she can stay there for a while while waiting for the completion of Dominic's new Condo in Jln. Ipoh on next month but now Dominic's deferring,of cos their timetable are not gonna fit to each other.Thus,inconvenient to rely on him anymore.Furthermore,she got scolded by parents this afternoon and cried as well.Homeless,bad result,tension,stress...poor thing!I wish I could help but all I can do is very little as I can try to look up a place for her in Palmville as she wanted for...or the most console her(practical action speaks louder than all the crappy consoling).Anyone,in SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OR MONASH UNIVERSITY,if you happen to see this post(I know the chances are extremely small since this blog does not even publicize).But then,since Rosyied can stumbled upon this blog to drop me a CHANCE to find Eunique a room previously,I hope the same will goes to Susan.

Kang Ju Jin,Susan(Korean female) currently looking for an ideal place to stay in Palmville Resort Condominium :

~Single room (preferrably not master bedroom)

~~~

To those that leaving July'05 A1 to other intakes.Wish you all the best and study harder to achieve a good grade in order not to defer any further.The most important thing is not to forget the time we'd spent in class together through out this one year and a few months.Although it's short but hope the spirit will gonna keep on burning ceaselessly.May all the good elements be with you all,as well as us.

The greatest thing we'll gonna lose is the lameness,laid-backness,madness,crappiness,laughter we used to have with all of your presence in the class.Now the class seems to be extremely dull and quiet with less or maybe no more KECERIAAN.

Wish they can stay and remain until the end of this year where we can just finish up this super hard A-Levels altogether in a short.Leave without being nostalgic perhaps?

Bah!