Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fucked up night!

I was sinisterly told by Eunique(I juz simply assume that la...) that we were supposed to go for shisha again last nite and unbeknownst to it,it turned out to be clubbing in total spontaneous mood(on Tuesday!Siao!).

I wasn't even prepare also as I'm wearing a washed out bermuda,tacky tee and casual flip flop...ONLY!But nonetheless,I managed to go in La Flam at Pyramid only lar....luckily not Q-bar!If not the bouncer might just throw me out,so fucking embarrassing to say!I break the record?!I didn't throw myself into dance pool also afterall cos I jus dun wan ppl to have queer look over my improper attire,damn lak seh!

But later we went for shisha though,and tried out the not-so-nice lemon flavour without mint!Yucky to say...taste like dish washer more!

Went back condo without having caught by the guard this time although I didn't obey to the curfew regulated but damn I fucking care cos I paid and they dun have right over my personal life and privacy,somerimes,not even my own parents are able to do that.*phew*