Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm drunk...(I think?)

Don't ask me what happen that day on Friday night!

I don't know whether I'm drunk or not but then please don't disclose those dirty secrets that came out from my dirty mouth...

Vinodh,Eunique,Susan,Dominic and Samsul!

Pledge your trust to me or else you all shall die horribly!

Photos are extremely prohibited as well!

"I'm not me that day..."

Whoever that wanna break the rules,"I know you hate me..."

hehe...momentous day in Thai Club although a bit too late and too less of time.

I was with Eunique yesterday watching EPL until almost dozed my ass off due to the poor performance of Arsenal...*yawn*

Ehe!This weekend guess what?I didnt study a shit at all!Congrats me for breaking my personal lifetime achieving record!

Woohoo~

*Pom-pon-ing and throws confettis along with drum rolls and trumpets playing victory songs*