Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So dead but hoping everthing is fine

Law class is practically 3-man-stands now,Econs we are fortunately enough to remain in 7.So dead huh?!

For god's sake,the classes today went quite well especially law.We were all extraordinarily paying full attention where we usually don't.High concentration level,high absorption level.It changes to the atmosphere that we don't usually dip into.*sneers*

Anyhow,I tagged along with Steph. to Pyramid(again!).She wants to look for accessories that matched along her tube-gown.And so,we went round and round,one after another but only came to realise that they all look so "lala-ish" and cheapo.WoOt O.o.Indeed.Pyramid sucks nowadays maybe becos we've getting bored of it.Stuffs are all aunty-liked,lala-liked,cheapskate and not up to the quality...at least qualitywise,it has to be able to satisfy people like us which going for cheap stuffs but yet demand for high quality.Am I too sarcastic over that?I don't think so cos afterall Pyramid is meant to serve all the Arabs and Egyptians.Architecturally,the building tells all.

Basically,we lepak and do-nothing.What else could happen when a girl shopping?COsmetics,ornaments,bags,skincares,shoes,clothings...the list goes on.Sien.SORRY YA Steph!Tomorrow 1U k?I gotta buy something for the ball(again,I noe!) and also some odd stuffs which are inconvenient to disclose here :p

I came back at around 6.30 and immediately dragged my exhausted body to the stairs and what else?RUn and climb again as usual,it's a routine almost T^T which I feel like giving up but yet I can't.Sucks da big time!

Whatever,lotsa assignments and revisions are gesturing at me calling "come here come here".Feel like lighting the fire and put them in the flame,turn into ashes forever...along with my difficulties and vexations!Can ur head la...wake up!A2 T^T

Slog life away at studies is currently prior to everything else,I supposed so rite?

PS:Oh yea,I'm having very fitful sleep eversince I got my AS result.I dreamt of Soma last nite,it was like hell seriously but unfortunately I can't recall back any.Spooky enough huh?!What else can be worse than having your lecturer appeared before your sweet dream?I woke up in total mood breakdown I guess.Too much tension edi I think.RELAX la...*inhales-exhales 10000 times soothingly*