Monday, August 07, 2006

It's so not my DAY(the judgement day for all the A-Levels candidates)

Finally and finally and finally...it came...with a disappointed outcome!

What can I expect more?Did I tried my best?Am I not born with it?What's my potential?

Yea...yea...lotsa questions but for god's sake,the answers are left unknown.My little notion of it is,I think I haven't try my very best yet so far.It's not that I don't want but I don't know how.You can say that I missed track on my life or maybe I'm hypocrite all the while pretending that I'm actually a studious person but in fact I'm not.It sucks when I'm being called NERD where I'm in fact NOT!So what if I look like one of them...?

Again,no means no and I don't wish to explain any further.Cos my terrible result tells it all!

Previously on mock ,

Economics : 70(B)
Law : 70(B)
Maths : 56(either C or D which I forgot all thx to Pure Maths part)

My actual AS ,

Economics : C (why?!!!)
Law : A
Maths : B

Aha!ABC what a descending grade...

OK,now I don't know whether I should classify it as an improvement or deterioration because it seems rather obscure to any evaluation as there's improvement as well as deterioration at the same time going simultaneously.

ANyway,C for Econs is really spirit dampening and potong steam!I expected to do better but with this grade I'm really fell hard which I'm most probably will gonna resit in no time to secure an "B" or above's grade.

For Maths,I really don't know because "B" seems like I'm still having some sesame chance to climb back on "A" in A2.But I know myself that I won't go any higher providing that P3/S2 are fucking hard which they can only pull my grade downward instead.So,I'm hoping I can do harder in A2 Maths so that overall can still maintain at the satisfactory grade,"B" or at least a credit will do.

Law,*sigh*this is the subject that I don't wish to get any better because I'm really afraid that my parents will like to ask me to pursue law degree in future which I'd gave up this hope long time ago ever since I've taken law in my Pre-U.It's damn hard to score,moreover,you are require to study like an ox(that's what the name of some FAMOUS university came from).Cambridge is just like a bridge across the hell...a Uni. for nerdy and those scholarly person definitely not me.And I'm still not that financially capable of gaining an entry into those.So this pseudo-grade of law won't makes me feel better off anyway.I rather get dinstinction in Econs or Maths...since I always feel that Maths and Econs are more useful/practical in their own way(they secure you a better and wider prospect).At least it's a more technical way than theoretical approach which you need to work very hard to apply those complicated theories and precedents.

Now,I'm so guilty that my parents didn't even condemn me up until now(after I told them my result).I feel worse.My mind is in total mess.A lot of my classmates are same as me and some even worse.Some of them we predicted will get all A's but then the result came out is of a difference of heaven and hell which I don't even know why!They don't deserve that bad.And some are like failed for their subjects and currently in total depressing mood.They brought Black Label and drank on the spot right after they knew their results.2 of them badly drunk and threw out cos they drunk themselves.Again,I feel sad.Today morning it rained and afternoon till now is permeating with very strong haze which really reflects our current mood.Classes were to call off due to the down mood of students.I think the conclusion I get is,we should work HARDER till our ass off to excel.Afterall,what else can we do except for that?If study is so easy then we won't need to be having such a hard time over it.IMAGINE,good thing does not comes easily!

Talk of the haze problem,it's getting worse here in Subang for unknown reason.PJ area is fine.Maybe it's worsen by the mining area construction sites around here which trigger lotsa dusts and smoke.Klang Valley is really a haze-trapped area unlike JB,we have at least sea breeze to sweep off dirty air.Argh!I don't think I can go down for jogging to day cos it will only shorten my life if I ever do that.Just think of it,we are forced to use polluted water and breathe in polluted air in Bdr. Sunway especially hostel.The water in JB is tonnnnnes more cleaner than here although JB is also a high population area like here.I can feel it with my hair and skin.The difference of using the water here and JB on hair is,it will causes lotsa damaged and dehydrated hair using the Sunway's water but JB one will moisturize your hair and you can even feel that your hair is full of volume and shiny unlike the dullness here...sucks the big time!

Bad result.Bad water.Bad air.Please tell me is there anything worthwhile for me to further my studies right at this place again?I'm afraid that I will just die here...

Whatever,no mood to blog any further now.I shall again cut down my time on doing all this pointless blogging to study,at least for the remaining few months ahead I shall be doing this.Whatever other than studies just leave it after A-Levels...have to be seriously buck-up this time!

Ganbatte..........................................very very ganbatte kudasai!!!!!AKIRAMENAIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's still hope if I work harder and harder and harder...

It's not the end~

*GOD BLESS ME FROM ANY BAD ELEMENTS*