Sunday, April 29, 2007

Har...!

Out of the blue...something caught my mind.

C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y

I can't help but to swear out a few words of glory, I used to score A2 for that during SPM but of course given my mediocre standard A2 at that time was pretty good already.However, that doesn't imply anything good for future consumption also.I can't even remember a shit for good!

Not even the basic ones seriously,

Can someone tell me what is,

Empirical Formula
Stoichiometry
Chemical Bonding
Masses
Periodic Table
Transition Elements
Oxidation and Reduction
Acids,Bases,Salts
Organic Chemistry
Electrochemistry
Atomic Structure
Thermochemistry
Chemical Equilibria
Formulae,equations,solutions,calculations sekalian...*.*

I used to love Organic Chemistry during Form 5 a lot partly because I was lucky enough to be bestowed with one of the best Kimia tutors in JB...she motivated the whole class with her easy yet compact teachings!Don't even mention about my school's Kimia teacher back then, like useless only.And so, I don't know how...Calculus shouldn't be a problem anymore but Chem and Physics are a bit out of track, long gone.Guess I need to skip meals for Chem's revision, skip sleeping times for Physics and skip a bit of leisure times for Bio. Bio is not much a problem given that ability of memorising is the core to key of success + tad bit of comprehension la...

Well, have to stem the tide no matter how this time. I won't allow the past history to repeat again today! But I often heard from ppl that Physics is easier than Chem at times...it all depends I think. Physics is more on calculations and deep understanding of physical elements but Chem you have to base a lot on theory and imagination cos you can't see the reactions happen with naked eyes...somehow...depends la!

School's starting soon I'm happy :) but a bit sad :( though.

Have to pump in 5 times more efforts than the others...which apparently will be younger than me in age :s .Afterall, bak kata pepatah "agi idup agi ngelaban"...although SAT is ngegeh banget but in order not to throw 64 USD down the drain, I have to get over it no matter what.

***

Today around 5 in the afternoon I heard police siren around, dad came back and told us there was a murder case happened in our neighbourhood just few houses away from mine there was this family of three where the wive was being strangled to death by wires. And the son was upstair without even noticed that his/her mum was being murdered. No signs of being ransacked or break in by robbers but they suspect,

1)that it must had been done by either robber who accidentally killed the lady and later ran away out of panic without taking anything valuables along.

2)Insider's job which concluded by us after some laymen discussions.The husband(my dad knows him!) did not have alibi. So we suspect he could have be the murderer where he mocked up the whole scene by murdered his wife and went out then came back pretending he did not realise it until he was back...somehow it was weird that the son could not hear anything during the incident...well these all have to leave them to the crime investigation department!CSI~

OMG~I can't stop murmuring OMG! somehow...it just reminded me about how many past incidents of murdering happened in my neighbourhood.Let me list out,

1)I saw a teenage girl being pulled forcefully into a car by 2 paikia looking men right in front my doorstep.However I was too chickened(hey I was only form 3 back then, yea, so what the big deal, I've already said that I'm too chickened and unsure about the situation), so I just stood at a hidden corner looking at them with one eye and later I told this to my dad and I think he did a police report on that...

2)Wife murdered husband case at other residential section of my neighbourhood.

3)Husband murdered wife case at this apartment behind my house.

and some which I forgot already.

And we used to be victim of theft,robbery and fraud(to me they are no difference) in our own neighbourhood. I can't stop numbering them already.

First was a huge ransack when I was still in primary 6, my house was nearly emptied by damn fucking robbers who came and moved everything included soft toys,kitchenwares and so on that can sell a cent or two away in lorry!Everything was lifted and uncovered....and my house was practically empty after that incident and I could hear my own echoes in my house.Our passports and birthcerts and sis's IC were all gone as well...nia seng!

Second, some drug addicts came into the car porch to steal away our shoes and sneakers...this happened twice as the latest one was last year where my beloved Adidas threestripes limited edition sneaker was sacrificed :(

Third, back then when I was form 3, I was waiting for my dad to pick me up at the bus stop. This stupid drug addict looking Ah Beng rode on his fucking shabby motorcycle came and conned away my handphone...I was so angry and threw my Squash Club's report book towards the motor when he happily swifted away.It did not hit him and the book was found badly damaged...

My neighbours next door and behind had gone through a lot of similar incidents...where the prominent one is house break-in theft cases.....and so they formed this Rukun Tetannga(Neighbourhood Community) to hire external security guards for patrolling around the area since apparently we know the ability of our district's polices.And recently,residents based patrol teams were also formed after robbery cases at the shop houses behind us getting frequent.Imagine we need to take up the police's job by our own cos the PDRM is no longer reliable here.Don't even make me go further and mention about this police inspector who came to investigate over the ransacked case asked for Duit Kopi (sort of asking for extortion money) before he went on collectiong the thumbprints everywhere...and in the end no breakthrough also.Corrupted officers!

Out of desperation, some of the areas at my neighbourhood have been fenced up.The so called Gated Guarded Community.But was recently rendered illegal by the municipal council due to a lot of criticisms and conflicts going on around.Unless they request from the authority to acquire permission.

How sad is that :( .Being a homegrown citizen of Johor Bahru, I don't need much of economic development or development towards a big metro like New York or HK, not even hoping for a new Disneyland to be built at our doorsteps...neither will I be pleased by more installations of shopping complex.Just give me a zero crime rate environment will do, if not more.I believe with that we can even attract more foreign developments around...rather than proposing all sorts of white elephant projects ambitiously.