Sunday, April 08, 2007

New books on shelf!


Saw 2 of this under the recommendation section and I just bought it after some instant reading.Supposed to buy Adibah Amin's "As I Was Passing" but it comes in 2 books and I find it rather dull after a few reading from the first book, just not as nice as what I expected it to be but Adibah Amin is a very famous reporter/journalist who wrote numerous columns in NST titled "As I Was Passing"...the books are the compiled version from the collection of her articles.Used to love it but somehow lost touch after some time since parents are inclining toward Star and Sin Chew Daily, lol, and I can't be bothered much so long as I get to read news.I'm such a poor reader I guess.
Anyhow,I won't write reviews on these books...my time is getting limited and I bet my reviews are nowhere on par with professional reviews by other bloggers.Thanks to my poor vocabs and grammar.And yea, I AM SO LAZY!