Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Singapore Management University had me on!

What on earth is happening there?

I just went to check my application status from SMU website and it written that my supporting documents are not yet received?hello~Hello~HELLO*trails off*...Lao Yeh went all the way across the causeway,crammed how long of MRT to Dhoby Ghaut(u can look for that particular post in my March's archive) and walked,perspired and drenched just to find out where was the fucking admission building in Victoria St.I wish I had GPS with me but NO I DIDN'T!

I thought it was the safest way to send my documents over personally but hell I was wrong,I've made the biggest mistake on earth.The admission office actually OVERLOOKED my documents can you believe it?How far can absurdity goes you tell me la??!I trusted it because it is funded by Singapore govt. but yet the service and efficiency turned out to be as bad as 3rd world's service!I don't wanna take this kinda silly excuse from them anyhow,I'm not afraid of making scene!Shitty wanton ppl.And tht particular day,this particular receptionist lady was still using her MSN for chatting completely igonored our presence.And now,3 of us our documents are in oblivion....screw her man.If they can't even handle this,let alone to send those documents by post la.At first I thought it was only due to the absence of SAT result that puts it for not being received.But later,Steph told me she has already received call up appointment for interviewing from SMU where she doesn't even have SAT as well like us,not even in any place to register yet!
This is crazy definitely!

And the only solution I got from their robotic reply was to boh pien but to resend everything all over again!Fuck them only...think I so free shake leg eh?Detest their way of doing things big time.Disgrace to all the Singapore Universities and MOE.

Strangely,they didn't receive anything but only the fees.Which again implies that they are bloody money driven.So long as they received the money,nothing else much they would care.I know my result is not that good afterall to deserve for their tiny bits of cheap attention but I can't help but to curse them!

JIBAI!

To add salt to wound,I have a very unsupportive daddy.I don't wish to say why but he just doesn't have faith in me.

So this is what I called SNAFU where Situation Normally All Fucked Up!