Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Single room wanted around SS15

BLOG OWNER'S NOTICE :

I'm looking for a single room to rent around Subang Jaya SS15 area (within 3km radius walking distance to Inti/Taylors/Metro College is preferable).

Basic requirements :

1. Room is furnished with wardrobe,study table,bed and ceiling fan or air-cond.

2. House is equipped with broadband internet connection,water heater,washing
machine,refrigerator,cooking stove if possible and thereof.

3. Friendly and studious non smoker housemates preferably Chinese.

4. Budget range RM 350-Rm500 (best if inclusive of utility bills)


*Anyone who happens to stumble upon this blog thru search engine kindly inform me by email at tristanng@gmail.com or drop me a comment one click away at the end of this post.

PS : this is an urgent unilateral message made to fellow Malaysian public as I need the room before or around early May and I request your good self to consider my offer :)