Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday

I tell you, never ever go to City Square during the weekend. The crowd is damn dense!With all those ppl coming across the causeway and going downtown, this place is the intersection of both.



I was very reluctant to go out on Saturday cos I don't like to squeeze away with the crowd but since Michell hardly calls and coincidentally I have to collect my watch, and so I went.



And starting from Friday until Sunday, Pikom is having PC fair in CS's concourse.Which again tells us not to go!



Anyhow, I reached there around 11 past a quarter and the crowd was already apparent!While waiting for those ffk kings and queens to arrive.I just loitering around MPH cos that's the quietest place to runaway since JB-ians hardly read :p



Later, Felicia came with a supersized pimple around her chin haha...funny.Then we went to find BL who's working in Nokia and I went to see Cheryll who's also working in Body Shop(yea I got lotsa frens working there currently...nearly 10) to try out some EDTs and being a cheapo of cos must rip some freebies as well but was told off by her lol.



After all the ffk kings queens arrived we then as usualy went into our Neway's cabin.Sing sing sing happy happy happy like mad cow.



After that session, I barged into the PC Fair's crowd to look for external HDD drive. The stupid aisles were standing with lotsa static stopper-by who blocked thee whole lane which made us hard to move forward, stupid. And I bought one 60GB from Navotech for only RM 150 lol.Due to the heavy crowd around, our mood kinda dampened so me and Charles went back earlier.



This eejit salesman from Navotech is damn forgetful, all he cares was only the money not the service at all lor...never told me how to fix the HDD which seems like a maze to me *scratches head*.So only found out later from Kim Keat that the drive requires a good format!Damn tulan...I was never told by the salesman also, yea eventhough they espect us to know cos to them it's general knowledge but this is just a plain stupid excuse of their bad customer service!Thanks KK :)



And Uncle SJ nearly had me jeopardized!He asked me to tear off the sticker behind the hard drive which warranty will be rendered void once I do so!*phew*Uncle ah uncle...thought you're always the agony uncle who knows a lot! No la, not blaming you, just wanna make fun on you at least you know this better than I do. I don't fucking even know shits about "master" and "slave" the only scene that will associate with 2 of those words that I can think of is ahem...well.



So afterall 60GB is not very sufficient to be frank since I will never delete anything after I force-fed the storage lol.So to cultivate a habit, might as well buy smaller storage and start off deleting ribbish!Finally have my own HDD, if not I'm gonna live under Sis's "min sek"!



I'm on a lil' depression currently since all those room I found in Mentari are having flaws. Be it or not a minor or major one but my requirement is rather simple. Just a furnished room with water heater, fridge, washing machine and broadband in the unit. That's a very down to earth demand lah...since college hostels can provide this kinda facilities, why not private homestays? Cos they see only profit returns in their eyes. Fulat! And the rental ideally should be ranging around 300-400 if it's without a/c. Otherwise I can't think of any better reason to make my payments worth unless they furnished it with gold plated and diamonds or any other diamantes mounted furnitures.



For instance, this landlord is pricing his unfurnished single room for 250 per month. With furnitures, it goes up to 480 per months. 230 bucks increment per month. Let's say those ciplak wooden furnitures in that room cost her around 700 altogether. In less than 4 months, she'll be able to earn back her "prime" cost with profit! CCB.



Now still miserable in lodging...might be temporarily homeless for the first week to second if I'm ever there to study. In the mean time, have to look around and hunt for a nest! Sien...hate to imagine that.



Fan ar...!


I bought these 2 IYS series of EDTs from Cheryll thought they smell sooooo nice!Rougeberry is MTV's choice and Aztique is effing fruity can!