Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rubbish thoughts

Thought of dieting from today(again I know) but couldn't resist the temptation of Baskin Robbin ice cream,mum's yummy cooking and tit-bits that just filled up the rack yesterday from groceries shopping...so hm yea.Next monday baru start off la...seriously this time.*hope so*

Thought of not talking to sis today but then she bought Baskin Robbin,so you think I can help this and make myself sorry for not answering my crave?No,I am NOT.I just rushed out to the freezer and grabbed a mouthful of vanilla-choc.Innate hunger for food,destined to be chubby for whole life...gawd.

Thought of getting sufficient of sleep and wake up for some SAT studies but in fact I've got enough of sleep and woke up for brunch,then a crazy downpour with thunders shattered my mood,so I thought lying myself flat could help...and so I was drifted to lala-land once again after I woke up for less than 2 hours until late evening.Had dinner,junkies and hogging my lappy till now.

Thought of doing so many things but nothing was done.That's what makes our lives keep on procratinating and preventing us from moving forward.Staying put on the same ground under the same roof,doing the same stuffs all over again ain't gonna put us to 9 miles higher.Contradictions,reluctance,laziness,cross purposes...everything for my life is on null acceleration at this point.Static...rooted.Soon,rusty and die.

Thoughts...glad that I still have thoughts in me given my brain is at low point now.Grey matters are filling to its max now and facing non-consuming status.

I shall reserve them for my future undertakings then...recharging now for future consumption.Eh,do I sound like reading the Econs book?

I'm residing in Nothingville doing nothing.I'm nothing.I wish I'm everything I'm not.And well.....period.

There it goes another rubbish post.

Ps : suddenly something flashed pass my mind, where is my Swatch Fun Scuba that the auntie promised to call me up to collect within this week?It's already Sunday and I don't wish to make another hu-ha like F3 card.