Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Moichido

Have been stressed over Calculus of late. Tonnes of tutorials yet to be done. Still accumulating directly proportionate to my amount of procrastination. Hmmph...I don't know la. Will be having my test 1 for the semester later, I thought I've covered my complacency despite I need to plough through for some cumbersome formulae and workings which as usual, pain in ass. Whatever it is la.

Knowing that I'll be having a divine test pounding me hard later. Obviously, I need to destress a bit before the test. hehe. And did I not like doing my homeworks off donkey-cow-ish-ly this semester? At least currently recording a minimal procractination rate compared to then :) . And so yea, I have all the reasons to slack!

There is this new Neway outlet opening around Subang Jaya Uptown. Within vicinity. And newly opened, HAVING PRICE SLASHING PROMOTIONS! How can we not being tempted leh? K-Lunch with 50% off by flashing your member card on the spot and then normal hour/happy hour you get 10% mark down upon presenting member card plus student privilege. Total rip off. Promotions lasted until end of September nia! And I'm having this shrouded pleasure where I've already visited all the Neway branches in Malaysia except for another new one just few km's away from Subang Jaya, located in Puchong right opposite IOI Mall. But then won't be going there by any chance since it is out of the way and why the hell should I go there when I'm having one just across a street away. Yea, I'm proclaiming this haha. But the irony is I've never been to the Karaoke franchise which is nearest to my house in JB.

Eh, why am I ranting here in the first place...? Should I not be studying for my test at this odd hour?!

Just a spontaneous entry out of nothingness. I've got no inspiration these days around. I can't even answer a simple question like "How do you define the beauty of art?" Which so contrary to the retrospect me! And don't remind me anything to do with Public Speaking assignment due this Friday...cos I'll be so DEAD, DEADly in a way that I'm compelled to use BLOCK LETTERS! Blank on topic yet, I hate free topic, cos I'm a hammerhead :( ...hate to make decisions. And just so you know, the topic must be able to attract audiences' attention and my aundiences are in fact IMAGINARY. Hell, you've got me there COM 110.

Need to drill a hole in my head that I very much BELIEVE I have to. pwwn.

*****



Wayfarer glasses. Grey wigs. Cracked bled lips. Rolled eyes. Baseball cap. Piece of horror meant face. Hills Have Eyes inspired. Emancipated from photo-editing gismos. Ladies & Gentlemen that WAS me in wonder. Truely authentic. Grossness.

~~~~~

Update : Zomg! Screwed my Cal. II test again, initially thought of scoring at least 40/50 and who knows Ms Shanta being oh-so-good, questions set by her were like damn EASY can? No I mean the exercises in the textbook are not that hard actually but why the test came out completely different things? Apparently she is trying to be nice in a hostile way, giving us multiple of challenges. Gah! Damn sien...