Saturday, September 22, 2007

OH AMMM JEEE

Miraculously, we finished our COM 110 class 1 hour earlier because Ms Kalai was having breakdown as a result of Raymond got on her nerves. She shed tears in front of the class. Haiz, this is the 2nd time in my lifetime I'm having a lecturer wept in front of us. Previously was Ms Wong in Maths class. And we decided to buy some token to apologise to her on behalf of that ass hole. Zomg~

Ms Shanta was hinting me about my test 1, she questioned my why didn't I come for the class on Thursday, was it due to the test........upon hearing that I could sense that there's a ambiguity. haiz. Fine, I know I'm sucks! I'm just not meant for exams -_-

Oh yesterday we were having in house steamboat session in Xiao Yee's place until midnight and I went back my room at around 6.30 am to complete my COM 110 assignment then terus went for class at 8 am. Upon finishing all the lectures for the day, I dragged my jelly body back and passed out until 6pm haha...straight!

Guess who I met today? Vinodh Varma Prathappan! He will be attending TBS from next week onward and staying in Pangsapuri SJ...man! What a small world. And then one of my Bodybalance instructor, Ping, is actually my neighbour's daughter! Direct neighbour, one concrete wall away that kind of.....but she could not recognise me as I usually go for Kat's class instead of hers. Again, what a small world!

My tests and assignments are perpetually screwing me hard, I just done with my informative speech yesterday, 7 pages full of words, almost 2000 words done in 4 hours. Energies wore out. Ms Shanta kinda spoilt my weekend mood. I'm feeling a lil' emo already. Not only because of that, but why am I being treated like a puppet all the while? My tenderness is mistaken, my feelings are jokes, my existence is shrimpy at the first place. Gosh, I'm so petrified. Everything around me is plasticising slowly!