Thursday, September 20, 2007

Black

Didn't go to college today cos yesterday I was doing my assignment until 5 am, today terus slept until 3 pm. 4 hours of lectures habis masuk jamban. Actually I woke up at 10 am at first but not in the mood to go college, Calculus was at 12pm, I see no point of going also since my effort didn't pay off at all :( and today she will be teaching Partial Fraction which I already learned for don't know how many times since A-levels era until last semester, it's repetitive and dry.

The only problem is attendance which I can't be bothered with it. And if you think I must have been slacking for the whole day, let sky keeps you then! I'm continuing with my forever undone Public Speaking assignment, after that still have to complete my overdue Calculus tutorials. *swoons* BEST of all from short sem! Oh yea, next week is test and assignment week (since we more or less done with our first assessments for the semester except for COM 110's test ahead after that week) so won't be having any classes except for the effing Calculus remedial classes! Darn pain in ass rite?

I'm having a very bad omen this few days. I can sense dark forces around!

For e.g. of catastrophes happened of late,
- rabbit accidentally smashed ppl's Apple MacBook
- Mich lost her phone
- I screwed Calculus test (which I strongly believe it is to do with the dark forces)
- rabbit car spoilt
- rabbit's paranormal encounter
- Mich's paranormal encounter
- coincidentally, 3 of us couldn't go to college on the same day under mutually exclusive
events

very very hak zai la...time to go temple and ask for blessings again.

PS : fuck wei, I still can't get over with my Calculus test lor...blood still boiling and really hard to suppress my depression over it cos of the hardworks I put in!sighs...hope my result this time won't die horribly at least. Come on la, few more marks better than last semester's very hard ke? Nenek Shanta!