Wednesday, September 12, 2007

one day lor

this morning i was almost late for calculus, luckily, auntie the landlord lady saw me and she was my saviour of the day for fetching me to college.haha.nothing much happened around college as usual.classes are as boring as they seem.calculus is getting ok-ish but i got blew out of the water when ms shanta told us the ideal test 1 period should be on next wednesday and the next thing i know was i have to insert my eyeballs back into the sockets and lift my jaw.to make it sounds worse, we are getting delayed on our lecture pace although it is already moving very fast like suffocating level? well, definitely not a pleasant news to us since we can be very much expecting remedial classes on weekends, tentatively yet, bwee...! Public speaking class is getting hell boring these days, the feeling of enl 101 is back again without even noticing. i swear i can just doze off and wake up on the next day of the class. tht's really the dull end of all lectures.

anyways, after class smelly rabbit called me to have lunch at subang parade, another boring place to dine. me, mich, smelly rabbit and xiao yee settled down in sakae sushi and ate like mad la. the bill came out to be so much cheaper than what we had been expecting. total rip off. mich had to do some shopping at carrefour cos she will be moving back to ridzuan at last haha. after that, i could hardly open my eyelids cos i hadn't been napping before that, then, urged them and got back to my filthy shelter...dang...passed out until 7 pm and hit the gym.

came back, had dinner and rushed for my calculus' tutorials, it's gonna due on friday together with the usual quiz. and i couldn't finish it by today, which means procrastination is needed once again. short semester is killable, what more can I say?

thereby, shall call my day an end, the epitome of a boring college student is more well defined by now. go on and laugh. i don't need sympathy. i'm having the soli-bear with me now :) blissfulness.

i'm finish off my piling dvds and vcds on this weekend, they've been long overdue as i was mostly out or busy during the weekends. some very "lum" movies awaiting like evita, love actually, sad movie, music & lyrics...surely gonna makes me go awwwww.