Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Paper faces

I've been out almost everyday :(

Weekend as usual was hanging around in Kepong as an uninvited guest haha! And the steamboat in Menjalara was awesome especially their grilled chicken wings.

Yesterday spent some time to meet up Kei and Dominic...the lovey dovey couple! Although we don't have much things to catch up but still, it was good to see them just like how I miss all my friends in Ale. July'05 intake! Most of them are out of range already :(

Today, I went California Fitness to enquire about the pricings. Kinda worth but I might need to pay a not-so-thrifty amount of termination fee to FF if I was to join Cali. F. They have almost 40 GX classes O.o, that's crazy! But if I switch now, I'll get cheaper rate (before 27th), after that it will be very pricey again when the promotion finished :(. I dunno, have to give them answer on Thursday and deal off with FF within 2 freaking days! How possible can it be?! I need at least 2 weeks and the delisting thingy doesn't work on me if I can't get withdrawal. In addition, travelling to Sunway Pyramid is hell cumbersome as well as coming back. There are pros and cons and I really dunno how! The trade offs aren't significant at all which is to say that, both are equal cos the rebate I get from Cali. F is not enough or very insignificant to compensate for the penalty I pay for FF afterall. But the problem is joining Cali. F will be more worthwhile than paying hell lot for FF at this moment with lotsa restrictions bound. Sien.

Anyways, just gotten my Calculus test 1 result. Unexpectedly, I got an A!!!!!!!!!! Weeee I am so flattered cos I'm the top 5 among 30 over students! And the personal instructor in Cali. F is so good, he measured a mere 18.1% total body fat out of me which he claimed to be IDEAL! Simply means, I don't need to struggle so much for cardiovascular exercises in future and work harder to tone up ^^V yay! (according to the instructor of course...) Bodypump here I come...

***

I have been off mood lately due to some trashy encounters and it makes me re-evaluate those friends around me. Do they befriended me because they want to or they need to, I ask myself.

Ms. A, one of my really old friend badmouthed me and spreaded bad words about me on MSN which seriously pissed me off. I hate to say that people who uses MSN nick. to insinuate or victimise other people are plain sad anal. This is not the first time I got from her.

Mr. B, one of my friend la, not to say very good, that he always call me out for SOME reasons behind, mostly expecting something out of me. This time was not an exception too, called me out, asking for financial aid...otherwise I'm just nothing to him. When I asked him why do he needs money for, he couldn't reply but still continue to spendthrift like no one's business. How sad.

I'm not trying to instil my 20 cents in them nor attempt to change them but just hope they eventually realise what they are doing are upsetting me although it kinda seems alright for them, but I mind. I hate paper faces aka hypocrites, that was like the 43729387429th times I repeated these words. The me now is diplomatic, will turn green if you swept my feet off.

Actually I have more tales to tell...but just can't put them down in words. It's complicated and disheartening. I just felt so disrespected and underappreciated to befriend them. Sighs. I doubt my judgement once again.

Just recalled that it's mid-autumm festival aka mooncake festival today, as usual I'm all alone accepting wishes and greetings from friends. Thanks all :)

And when was the last time I light a lantern? hmm...those days.