Friday, September 28, 2007

Steamboat!

OMG! I had my fifth or sixth steamboat session in less than a month! This time we shop the groceries by ourselves and ta bin lou at rabbit's place. Ingredients wise, we just settled in Jusco Metro Prima. The smallest Jusco I've ever seen around haha...

Anyways, steamboat = binging = over-stuffing, we had 2 rounds and gosh the soup was awesome when it came to the end of the session, as usual I guess. We mainly prey on meats and seafoods!

And I was supposed to sneak in TOA for their Illustrator Worshop today but we all got up extremely late and they ponteng-ed. lol. My stomach is super protruding now and my diet plan kinda backfired for this week haha....and we went Bakerzin for cakes cakes cakes summmore T^T...I ate like 2 pieces shortcake/cheesecake + 1 pannacotta. @.@

Then, I'm going Cameron Highlands tomorrow with HELP-ians! For a day only la...coming back on Sunday cos Monday I'm having Public Speaking test 1 !!!! Pwnnnn....

Charles has already moved to Desa Kiara today and there's a vacancy left and they are asking me to take over which means I'll have to share with either him or his roommate...Master
bedroom leh! But the super trade off are my FF membership ( can upgrade to passport I guess) and the ever stupid transportation (go public as usual!) Gah!

Can't wait to leave Subang Jaya! *cross fingers*