Monday, September 03, 2007

Back in limbo

After 2 weeks of senseless break, here I am, rotting at the hopeless place, dearie SJ.

PBE called today for my Paypal payment's confirmation. Nearly terkejut cos I can't afford to let anything happen afterall this is my first time buying things on eBay...successfully! Kena outbidded on so many items that I like, sigh! In the end got this mystery thing that I shan't disclose...hehe. Definitely not CD lucah.

Bad bad bad and to make thing worse confronted with tonnes of debts now...namely all the utility bills, rental(ptui!), card, outstanding payments that owed to Mr. Yau since ages ago and recently. Moreover, I'm still in midst of raising $ for my annual trip. Just started not long ago and it seems more are flowing out than coming in, sigh. Papa kedana once again. I shall survive on more dehydrated food instead of fine dining. Sadness. Told you all are psychic and it's not like I'm very superstitious but I believe the more you refrain yourself from doing something, the tendency of committing it tend to be higher. So the moral of the story is, don't force yourself to do it when you can't live up to it. Period.

Tomorrow Calculus II at 8 am.....a very deadly timing. I swear Monday 8 am is totally against god's will. BY ALL MEANS.

May all be perished!

PS : another deadly thing harming me is BOOKS! I have 11 more new books to my shelf, mostly Chinese books. With that and those old books that yet to be read. I got almost 25 non-academic books with me now awaiting to explore. Ah, sis is gonna buy me more from SH cos Chinese books are dirt cheap over there. Definitely a rip off! :D