Thursday, September 13, 2007

the goings

herroow...it's thursday night and me boring. victimising my blog once again with monotonous entry about what i do for the day which I supposed no one would be interested in knowing. but heck, i'm not gonna stop blogging because of that, what do you think when i've already been blogging for none over the years but still persist to move along? there aren't any momentum behind la...it's just an emotional outlet and that's all. i don't blog fulfill my rice bowl, i don't blog to gain popularity, it's always better to remain anonymous but heck those pictures on my banner and sidebar obviously outroar the me who wants to stay in anonymity...i'm narcissistic for a mere 10% ONLY.

me is expecting 2 tests on consecutive weeks. next wednesday will be calculus II test 1 and week after's monday i'm expecting for COM 110's test 1 as well. the pace of the syllabus is really crazy. like for last semester ms shanta was just taking her own sweet time to teach, lecture's break often not less than 15 minutes but this semester the differences are very apparent. what to do, it's short semester afterall. and i didn't know Public Speaking requires so darn many brainworks mainly memorising all the definitions. I mean, come on, it's P-U-B-L-IC S-P-E-A-K-I-N-G, aren't we supposed to speak instead of drafting our speeches and end them with the forever CLEVER note.what a bummer! having said that, i still manage to procrastinate a wee bit this time around. haha. since calculus II is repeated subject, thus, got my hands on it faster than the others (not), but for those later chapters i might be screwing them as well, for they are so much pain in ass!

and i'm gonna tell u about my gym workout progress, i don't care if you're reading or not. i got hooked on to bodypump of late! slowly i'm drifting away from bodybalance because i've spent too much time on bodybalance which mainly aims for soul soothing thereof. whereas bodypump, as per the name tells, it pumps muscle into muscles (no pun intended)! more desirable than hogging dumbells over freeweight zone with beefy monsterous looking muscle men, that do nothing but to show off their freaking tight tissues. can't say it's a big turn on but i feel like kicking their arses in the school of manner which i can't because I might become pulps as a result. hehe. anyways, i'm feeling so "tight" now, tight as in my tissues and muscles after attending bodypumps for 3 days in a roll, in case anyone thinks otherwise.

my first assignment for this semester is knocking my door finally! ample thanks to ms kalai eh! it's on informative speech. topic wise, i'm free to choose any as long as it's informative and following the right format in proper manner. eventhough i'm still cracking my head for what topic to lay my pen on! one topic from infinity...HELP! what topic should I choose? social issues and homosexuality are among those i'm familiar with having been doing them for more than once already, i know it can be blunt but at least they are my flagship expertise in essay writing albeit only around 1000 words. I JUST WANNA PLAY SAFE LAAAaaaAAaaaa...must get GPA 3.0 for this semester since last semester was so close to the targeted point already!

in any case. i need suggestions on topics please! gimme some clues...