Sunday, February 26, 2006

dung in house

*open the door*

*pong~*The door shut...

I'm freezed and stunned for 5 seconds as some stupid smells brushed pass my nose until I almost suffocated...

Wait...

Isn't it my hostel unit?

How come it doesn't look like one now?

Dust everywhere,rubbish scattered here and there,overloaded bins,some stupid stuffs placed everywhere and the most blood-boiling loud music blasting...

Despite the need to guess,I'll know who's the idiot that did this,

It's no doubt Mr Stink from room 4(A3A-02 unit).

As I walk pass the alley,horrid smells are like what I've described,just horrible.

Oh yeah,my long lost broom are there visibled again in the little corner of toilet with additional dusts and dirts sticked on.

I'm so like going crazy then I saw this Stinky Man came out and I stare at him nonchalantly with element of hatred inside which I hope he'll be disappear the next day I woke up.

I banged my room door harder than before to show confrontation,and when I saw the other 3 of his stupidity friends came out of his room,I purposely sprayed the air freshener and peticide in front of them and again stare hard at their somehow hideous face for few second(i cant stare any longer or else i'll puke...)

Obviously that Stinky creature is from overseas I think Indon,Arab,IndoChina or Africa.I dunno his complexion looks like all kinds of dirty shades embedded until I can't discriminate it...!

I'm feeling fucking fuck up now and very uncomfortable!

When I think of his hideous look *puke*

When I think of the infamous smells *puke harder*

When I think of he's a Monash Uni. student *sneer*

When I think of I'm gonne live in thin unit for another more than half a year *faint*

Well,somehow,I have to take action tomorrow if this happens to continue.

And this time,I'd got the permission to move to a new room by my parents *cheer*

But before I go,I must hit him hard on his back...*grin*

Watch out you!

I'm feeling so dirty now~