Saturday, February 18, 2006

www.izzue.com

After finished my classes yesterday,I went to bank wif Jess. and K.May.And as expected,there was massive downpour but no need to drench this time cos our lil' girl Jess. is driving now!!!*loud applaud*

So we actually went on an adventurous outing and met wif all kinds of road's condition,below 30kmph driving on NPE,extreme cornering,cumbersome parking process,missed turn and ermm.....few attempt of 'drifting' on the highway and all kinds of vicissitude!Haha,ops...sorry Jess. can I still tumpang u next time?

After banking came pyramid bill-paying of Jess. and she have to fetch K.May home too...by the time reached Midvalley oredi 5pm...then went to www.Izzue.com to buy the nice checker shirt i'd been eyeing on sice last week in One U...it's just sooo nice and simple!

I couldn't spend anymore time in Midvalley cos still thought of going to Zara or Topman or Philosophy to shop...but llook at my watch,omg...Omg...OMg...OMG!6 edi!!!I've to meet mama at Seremban around 6 but oredi 6 and I'm still at Midvalley...!

So,rush to KTM in just a split second and managed to get on the train that came on 6 cos I'm going to Seremban it's just sooo far(1 hr of car journey)...and be remind that I'm taking KTM,the ever slow and delayful commuter in country!

As expected,it took me about 1 and a half hours to reach Seremban...and stupid train stopped at Bdr. Tasik Selatan for about 15 min. for unknown reason!!!diu!

By the time reached Seremban and met up papa n mama,they oredi waited me for around 2 hrs(I'm sorry...cos it's raining and Federal Highway jam like hell and blame me oso for asking Jess to give me ride!oops!)...but lastly reached JB yesterday like 12 am and went to eat until 2am...and headed back to my sweet home!

Smell so nice my pillow,bed,blanket...it's just so diff. from what I've smelled from hostel room!

I'm typing in a hurry cos I'm rushing to town area to watch the god's parade(JB specialty!)...aka 'yau san' ala Cantonese.

And finally my lappie came back to my side...and HP Compaq actually impressed me on their aftersale's service cos I only expect they'll change the defect's keys but they actually being oh-so-nice to change the whole set of keyboard for me!Feel so nice to get my hands on the brand new set of keyboard...and hey!It does smells nice too -_-

Lurvee HP COMPAQ!!!