Friday, February 24, 2006

Tagged by YENYEN

Kena tagged by Yen Yen this time so just spent about half of my life to dig out some aged photos.Anyway I won't tag ppl cos' I dunno who the hell I should tag...heesh!


Name one of the actor of those days that you missed the most...

Stephen Chow


Name a cartoon(s) of the old old days

Ninja Rantaro,Casper and ermm...humpty dumpty?



Name a singer(s)/group(s) of the old days

The Cranberries,Joey McIntyre from NKOTB still remember? and not to be left out the Spice Girls...those days


TV series(s) of the old days

Ally McBeal,Growing Up,Days Of Our Lives(the American famous boring soap opera drama series) and the all time favourite,Mr. Bean!


Actress(s) of the old days

Vivian Chow


Fashion of old days that you missed the most

The Shibuya Style platform and the AB overhigh waist cut jeans.


Movie(s) 0f the old days

No doubt,the TITANIC


Music Video(s) of the old days

Viva Forever/Spice Up Your Life/Say You'll Be There/Wannabe/2 become 1 by SPICE GIRLS

The one with the cute lil' walking packet milk cartoon in the MV by COLDPLAY(4got edi!)

What it feels like for a girl/Drowned World(Substitute for love)/Ray of light/Material Girl and many more by MADONNA

so many until I can't recall...


Coolest song(s) of the old days

All of Spice Girls

All of MADONNA/Whitney houston/Vonda Shephard/Leann Rimes

All of ABBA and The Capenters

Donna Summer-When You Tell Me That You Love Me

BSB-As long as you love me

911-Love You A little Bit More

Lighthouse Family-High

Gloria Estefan-Reach

Cher-Believe

All Saints-Bootie Calls/Pure Shores

The Cranberries-Zombie/Dream/Animal Instinct...

Savage Garden-Truly Madly Deeply

Robbie Williams-Angel

Sarah McLachlan-Angel/Adia/I'll Remember You

Joey McIntyre-Stay The Same

Celine Dion-Bcos U Love Me/My Heart Will Go On/To Love You More/...

Mariah Carey-Without You/I'll Be There/Hero/...

I need at least a capacity up to 5 GB to finish up the list,

Should I continue then...?