Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Untitled

Piece of words to my fellow housemate:


Dear Mr. Stinks,

As ur name tells that u r truly filthy,smelly and unfrenly.I dunno where u come from but ur smell came to me faster than ur appearance.I only recall that u r fat,dark,looks dirty and muka tebal/masam type of ppl.What's so proud about u?U r just a pile of shit that happens to walk!

Take my advice,throw away ur that fishy smelly stinky yucky disgusting pair of fake leather PVC made sandal,it really pollute the air to its worst!*pinch my nose*

Luckily I got air freshener... *sneeze...*

Eat up that piece of so called 'rose fragance' soap,honestly,it doesn't smells as good as u thought,it just stinks like ur that pair of sandal.Dun try to put smelly thing on ur own body.I hate it when the combination of both smells fathom my door gap into my room...makes me puke like hell!Seriously ur 'aroma' really stops me from going out my room!Be considerate! *wearing mask*

Don't slam ur door as if it is made of diamond.It's by fragile ply wood ok?Each time u bang ur door,do u know the vibration and the momentum did shattered the whole unit?U might wake ppl up from their dream!I'll see if one day ur whole piece of door will falls out or not?!Not like u even blardy care.*smirk*

Pls dun always bring ur that fren back here and make noises,yelling,screaming like no one business!Hello,u r a uni. student and pls act like one that resembles it.

Wash ur foot palm thoroughly after u wear the stinky sandal,u really print the tiles with ur foot marks and to hell that each one of them stinks too!(unless u mop the floor!)

Lastly,give me back my broom.I put it outside is for everyone to use but not for u this stuck up dude to put in ur room or to use it for ur own!And mind that my broom is the best one among so many old broom outside which either frizzed or crooked!

Dun try ur luck on me! *sneer*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so long din slander ppl like this before and it is so hard to slander in English,if only I can type in Chinese,Cantonese,Hokkien or even Hakka...I think those profanity can be able to wake ur ancestors up from their grave! *LMAO*

Namo Amitabha for this post.*never*