Friday, February 10, 2006

Sunway Monash Condo Hostel

Due to the defect on my lappy's keyboard.It is now under the process of servicing in JB.So,no online for 2 weeks.

It's been a moody and gloomy week so far for this week.I'm now hesitating whether to do ADP(Health Sciences) after my A Level or stick to the art stream(not many choices though).If I stick to art stream most prob. have to do Economics related course rather than LAW(Econs. is the only thing tht I have interest in art's stream so far,and law is a total disappointment for me.).If I go with the flow, tht means I'll have to gain a UK or Aus degree like twinning option's.The problem is tht I prefer American Degree more but if I take Econs' related degree course in US,it's hard to get job there and it's pointless to do courses other than sciences in US according to all my relatives in US.

*sigh*

The problem follows on is regarding the hostel.Now,one of my hsemate can't stand his roommate for sleeping very late and the blasting of music on the unit above ours.So he decided to shift to single room but then the management staff told him that non a/c single has already finished,non a/c single balcony is same as the former one and left only a/c single unit.Therefore,the staff Mr. Sin gave him the room key straightaway immediately after he did the request yesterday(but according to DULLER he said that he can't get the room he wanted even he'd put advance booking earlier last year!!! )

Then I suggested him y dun he takes Jessica's room in Lagoonview instead and share with me providing that it is cheaper than the Sy/Monash's hostel fees and got washing machine and many others facilities which the hostel don't provides.So,ok,I called up Jessica yesterday and ask her to help me to ask her agent.But I came to think over that what will happen to me if my this hsemate(prob. roommie to be)moves out after he finishing his A2 exam on June.Then am I gotta cover his rental too?Rm800 in total exclude utility bills and so on!!!Hell,if tht so,my father will freak the hell outta me then.Cos given this price I can long for a single a/c balcony room in the hostel with 24 hrs online service(although it can't do anything much except web browsing,LAN online games and LAN sharing) which still got balance left.Summore every week got house keeping service unlike the Lagoonview.

So basically if I share wif my tht current housemate it'll be only Rm 400 for the basic rental and the utility bills all will be equally divide among 2 of us.According to Jessica it'll sums up around Rm 470++.The samething in the hostel needs Rm 530 but then they both have their own up and down sides.Here,of cos sharing a smaller room in Lagoonview wif a person I noe is a better bargain.Cos it's equipped wif a/c,washing machine.....rather than my present hostel unit which don't have anyone of that...have to crave for 50 cents coins like hell everyweek bcos of stupid laundry.I mean I dun bother about a/c or not but atleast give the non a/c units a washing machine lah!Is it very hard?Harder task than upgrading the whole block B to fully air-con units?I'm sure many ppl will like me wif very sensitive and allergic nose function so they may dun need an a/c but can we doubt tht they dun need to do laundry at all providing tht the coin operated washing machine are too hassle and within radius 1 km aren't any doby shops(even it has,ppl tends to be lazy to walk all the way there).Really dunno wat they up to.Last year told me no more single unit left and so as this year but suddenly my hsemate got an unit from them spontaneously and the hell is they actually gave him a single room without hesitate?!

Currently my tht particular hsemate is still under 'probation' for that single room cos he dunno whether there is more quiet than the present unit or not.If he really moves to tht room tht means we can't share room at Lagoonview anymore :(

But I think he will most prob. move to the hostel single unit.So,Monday I gotta urge the management either give me a non a/c single room or a/c sharing room 'ON THE SPOT'...if they refuse tht means not fair!

Damn piss off...!The hostel management is really corrupted!they forced ppl to move out due to privatization(wth is that?) and post-staying upgrades of the whole building to a/c unit(do they consider about those tht not willing to stay in a/c unit or dun wanna pay for extra fees?It's like forcing ppl to accept their doing...!grghhhhhhhhh!).Well,they'll say if not willing to pay for the new room fees then just move out lor...afterall they are plenty of ppl struggling to squeeze in to the hostel community!They take it for granted cos they're being pampered by the high demand,so we basically can't tell them wat to do in fact we are the one who pay them.

We just have to sit there and manipulate by them like puppet.No way of disagreement...the only way to express ur unwillingness is MOVE OUT(well,for us out-station students,it's not say that we can move out anytime and find a nearest substitution of accommodating place.)...They hold our weaknesses and make use of that.

*sigh*

More arguements relating the SUNWAY MONASH CONDO HOSTEL management's issue are here:

1. Hostel Management breaks their promise!

2. Students' rights in hostel.