Monday, February 20, 2006

Life's sux...

I'm feeling damn sucky today as I know there's no more long break ahead instead have to bombard by a series of tests,exams and assignments particularly the mock exam and AS exam.Although in mood swing but I can still eat a lot without losing a single drop of appetite(means dun even think of reducing weight!)!

Seriously I hate Law these days,it's like well just go there to listen everything repeat and repeat again like mantra...no signs of any motivation at all!Just purely listening(absorbed from left ear then came right out from the right ear simultaneously...),pathetically,that's the situation now!No fun at all unlike those days' Chemistry,Physics and Bio...art stream is just sooo boring and dull and dry!

As for my hostel thingy,to be honest,my heart is always on the side where I'm more than willing to move to a better room but then I'm 'physically' not allow.Dunno y,just so lazy and tired when think of moving all the stuffs to a different place again and again(traumatized since last year from apt. shifted to condo...hell life threatening).If lucky enough then I can get the room in the same block as now I'm staying but I'm afraid if I only able to get Block B's,then I most probably will hesitate!Although it's near but I can't imagine that I have to pack my stuffs,borrow trolley,move things to trolley,go to lift,go to ground floor,leap through the stairway which linked block A to B,push trolley into lift,go up,unload my things to new room and repeat the same process like 100 times,maybe 50 then!But still a horrible scene to think of...and additionally,have to again unpack all the stuffs and wipe,mop,sweep the place all over,arrange the stuffs in and comes the dead beat of me with perspiring...

Worse to worse if got a bad roommate or housemate and they'll be like,"who'll gives u a damn?",seriously,I like my present hsemates and roommie,since they're all liberal and civilize Chinese exp for the stinks one from dunno where...if I'd get a bad roommie next,and that'll be the 'end of me'...(not the one by Marion Raven)!I dug my own grave then...

So the conclusion I got is that either stay put until middle of the year after finishing AS and use the 1or 2 days of my sem break to move.By that time,most my A-Levels hsemates will be leaving Sunway cos they're going to sit for A2 now...and I can leave without hesitating!(only applicable if still got vacant by that time).Or else,just take the risk and move by next month if only they have vacant too.At last,if both nullified then the most just don't shift and continue to stay on until I leave Sunway(only half a year left mah!)....if only that I can take the hardship.

Why am I being so particular about the hostel for the past few days is becos my collegemate raised the topic again and coincidentally that few days were extremely humid,hot and stuffy at night(recently the night is chill and breezy,funny...my thermometer recorded 28-29 Celsius averagely!))plus on they did fogging within that few days,so now I know that if they ever fogging again,i'll have to shut my windows for few days in order to prevent mosquitos and other creepie crawly come in to seek shelter and suck my blood along(the main culprtie to blame for the mosquitos crisis is the fogging...I juz realise that!)...so just bear with it and see first lor apparently! :p

Tht's all I can do for now...

Just dun feel like wasting my time and energy messing with the hostel issue...

Spend those time on studying or doing tutorials better then!

But then,it won't eats me too much of time oso if come to think about it...

I'm such a paradox now...

Just wait and see,then discuss with parents is what most the important thing at the moment!!!

Ciao.












; )