Saturday, February 04, 2006

round-up for CNY

It's really a fun time through out this entire week though there might be some flaws but who cares,we only get this once a year!Whatever wanna eat,EAT!Whatever wanna shoot,SHOOT!Whatever wanna buy,BUY!Whatever wanna play,PLAY!Wanna gamble,then GAMBLE HARD!Who cares whether it's against law or not?

It's all tht u can do ONCE A YEAR!!!

I dun care whether I gained weight or not!Fking 'heaty fairy' come or not...I juz wanna enjoy to the max at this time...!

K,enough edi!

Although this CNY is not the most happening one(no fire crackers,absence of few cousins,amount of 'lou sang' gone down...) but still we indulged ourselves.

And I think my mum bought the most awful bakkwa ever,yucks,taste sux like raw meat or rotten meat *puke*

My hse is full of those homemade(auntie made)cookies instead of those famous confectionary brands like Lavender,Season,Yong Sheng(woohoo! my fav.),SDS...actually I prefer the latter ones cos they come in nice packaging and they taste like heaven man!

Unlike homemade one is like so stingy in portion and then taste so-so!Summore they use the ciplak container with red cap,sumtimes if lucky u may find tht there's a holder attach to the cap or maybe a boring 'fu' sticker paste on it which is such big turn off and lkk...and yet pricey(dun take CNY for granted!)...

Those cunning conman like saloons,Chinese restaurants,veg. sellers,fish sellers,etc tend to seize the oppurtunity of festive's season to raise up their price to exorbitance!

In a nutshell,excluding all those lowdowns above,CNY is the most wonderful season for all Chinese comrades.

Reluctantly,I gotta make a round-up for the CNY 2006 hereby and hmm...yea...*sien-ly*my CNY has comes to an end.

Farewell,2006's CNY.

ps:it follows on with massive and perseveration of AS exam May/June prepartion...

BUCK UP!