Saturday, April 15, 2006

Against all odds,brave the evil,overcome yourself!

It's been a week since Ern Hao admitted hospital lying in coma...

There isn't any progression so far which really makes all of us so much in anxiety and desperation.

As what human nature tells,I've been covered my face with tears for several times so far (in dark...).I think I haven't been crying since after my primary 6 until now,I can't hold back my tears anymore when think of the worst scenario that'll happen.

My Papa and Mama in J.B. are so desperate and upset now as I could hear during our conversation the phone yesterday.I couldn't even bring myself to talk any longer to them as I just don't wish to weep in front of them due to the purpose of that call I'd made.I suppose to give them encouragement and moral support to tell them to look on the bright side where things gonna be alright soon,if I cry,for sure the consequences wouldn't be just what I'm planning of...But soon after I hung up the phone,I cried like no one else and who says guy shouldn't cry (although I'm bigger in size than the usual one)!I'm made of flesh and blood along with emotional implanted ok?

I totally mood-less for these few days after I heard this bad news.

And today,

things getting not that well as my mum called up to tell us that the doctor had already said that the situation is going to be bad and not what we've been expecting for so far...she had just gone through an operation this morning and the doctor advised us to be prepared for the worst because the chances for her to life are getting lesser.The conclusion is made right after the operation...it really dampens our spirit heavily once again!Before that her heart has stopped to beat for twice but fortunately saved by the doctor...

Now,we can't do anything but pray hard for her...

Hope that she can recover and give us some response...

At this moment,my feeling is very complicated,I'm very afraid of any telephone ring or phone call from JB.They're just so undesireable at this very moment...

Each time the phone ring,our heartbeat go faster and we gotta take deep breath in order to answer the call...

It's torturing but it can't be compared to my dearest godsis that lying on the bed fighting with the disease(it's Tibi,which sounds very rare in our country as this sickness often happens in the poorer country.Now we all suspect that maybe she was iinfected during the time when she was working as a tourist guide where she had many close contact with foreigners.)

Now,I feel that the day has passes in too slow of pace.

Time seems to stop and refuse to move any further.

We are very desperate at this moment too which lead us to strong anxiety.We don't even dare to tell my Papa and Mama the outcome of the operation by doctor.

We left them room for hopes.So as we.

~God bless Ern Hao against every bad things~

Hope there will be good news and progression tomorrow.

Nitez~