Sunday, April 23, 2006

Flame again...

Once again,

That piece of confusion in my mind has flamed itself out of nowhere...

I'm started to feeling miserable for my future prospect again.No no!It's not yet reaching the stage of choosing a job whatsoever but what to study after accomplished my very Pre-U studies(of cos with result above credit and falls somewhere in distinction :p).LOL,it's a must however...

Moving on,

Then,no matter how,still gotta continue with my degree studies after A-Levels.If you still haven't come into sense,that's the greatest and only thing I've been worrying about so far after SPM...shame on me!I'm a ever-loser when it comes to the time to make some big decision.

Yes,whatever,life goes on!

I found some courses description from Uni. of Toronto(Canada) yesterday and found quite a few not-a-bad-deal's courses which sounds somewhat "appealing" to me,here they are:

Science:
1. BioInformatic and Computational Biology
2.Life Sciences(major in Toxicology)
3.Environmental Studies(Chemistry option)
4.Psychology

Business and Commerce:
1.Actuarial Science
2.Economics

Ok,although people may have doubt that given I'm in the art stream currently but I'll most probably going to take up American Degree Prog. once again after my A-Levels studies.That will be the most economical and less time consuming way of "migrating" back to the sweet nest of sciences.I won't allow myself to start all over again by resiting any shorter Pre-U studies like CIMP,AUSMAT,MUFY,SAM,ICPU...although they need only one year but it just doesn't sounds right for me and wasted all that what I've been done in A-Levels.ADP is the last resort...

As for Actuarial Science,it might seems impossible for me to venture into that but I can't deby that everything has its possibility.I know it's tough for this course but since it touches on Statistics and Probability/Calculus,it won't bother me too much given that I've already experienced all that subjects in my life.Calculus may be a nightmare without motivation and continuous effort but it's not hard to get both of them afterall right?

On the other hand,Economics is the bestest arts subject I've been encountered so far in my miserable life of A-Levels.Since once again,it really no way to be excluded from the fate of linking itself with Calculus.I'll have to compromise and accept the challenges from Calculus...I can't escape from the fact that it really very important in N.American education system!

That's my latest update of degree options.Later will have to have a family conference again to tell my parents about the outcome.

Headache...*smack forehead*