Sunday, April 23, 2006

Overjoyed when the dead end has yet to reach...

First and foremost,I have to express my deeply contriteness for not doing any study today where I'm suppose to do so given that my AS is around the corner.In addition,I think I have quite a lot of tutorial to rush for in order to pass up on or before the due date.Now,look at me,I didn't have any one of them done so far.It hit me hard when come to realise that today is already Sunday,3 more weeks for AS(no more mock this time,die means die...).Gosh,I'm damn sinful now for being not study at all yesterday.Punish me please for god's sake so that I can get good result for AS!!!I'll do anything as long as I can repay and amend it...

...it also reminds me that I shouldn't take any fast food anymore.These few days were all about McD,KFC,LongJohn,Pizza...*pukes*...!Tell me there're still good and nice food on earth please.I miss seafood,I miss laksa,I miss Egg Tart...KL's foods sucks except for Mdm. Kwan!Now,the worst food on earth is PizzaHut,I used to love cheezy stuff very much but once I ate PizzaHut and after that Cheeze will be a forbidden for few months...that kinda over-filling and sickish symptom after eting PizzaHut really freaks me out for that deserved long period.Unfortunately,I can't stop puking whenever PizzaHut or Mamak comes into my mind,not forgetting the foods around SYUC...

Apparently,I thought watching a couple of movie might be able to relief some exam's tension.In fact,not at all.It's more of negative effects...watched "Ultraviolet" last few days.At first,I thought,wow!That'll be cool watching Milla Jovovich in actions,where hoping that it might be something like Resident Evil,Aeon Flux,Underworld...again...a greatest joke on earth.Pls dun be blindfolded by their trailer or any of their "cool"poster...it's just another nice marketing strategy only!The fact is that the movie was over exaggerating and surreal which more of things like animation.Imagine a sexy girl fight against 700 fully armoured army troops and her weapons are all hiding inside her body invisibly,the worst is they're unexhaustable.Bah...!Wasting my time and cost me a warning letter from hostel management.But no doubt,Milla looks even sexier when she's transformed into some kinda "utraviolet" theme of attire along with light purple hair.That really saves my day...in fact one of the scene when she's riding a hightechy chopper(or maybe is motorbike) while racing off the street with stunning actions,coincidently,it really looks like the one in Ayu's Startin's PV.In fact the similarity is almost 99.99%.Maybe that's the reason that makes it worthwhile for the tic. :p

...Watched a very lame cartoon movie "The Wild".I feel that I'm a bit childish after watching that show.Not much of ooh-aah despite some excessive idiotic/lamey funny scenes which doesn't makes sense at all...*sigh*...Disney,shame on you!We need things like Pocahontas,Monster Inc. and yada-yada once more.Can we?

I've been wasting a lot of time now...Sunday will be the time for me to rush for all my tutorials and studies or else I'll be perished.

Oh ya,I heard that my grandpa fell down last few days and had some stitches of 12.Hope nothing further will happen cos he's already in his 101!And also Ern Hao still hardly got any progression and recovery so far that has been 2 weeks since she's lying in critical condition.

Let's pray for them and me as well once more...