Friday, April 21, 2006

Hopeless

So I was wondering what to do for this weekend...

...

Well,basically it's like practically nothing at all.

The anticipated flute class had cancelled for unknown reason and in fact that's suppose to be out 1st lesson.

A stack of books on my desk which really taken most my time.Now they're calling me again...

Everyday gotta eat at the same place and similar food.

Suffering from the adverse side-effects that persistently contribute by the ever-yellowish highly polluted hostel's water.

Mood-O-meter hitting the lowest point.Seriouly,nothing can turn me up accept for someone that can come and tell me,"hey,terrorists bomb SYUC and there's nothing but the few huge pillars left...".Of cos they can't bomb the hostel cos I'm HERE!

JUz received a warning letter from the hostel management becos of I came back late(1:27 am) on Thursday(breached one of the regulation states in the contract?!bummer...).Somehow,I feel nothing wrong to blame cos I juz happened to watch a midnight movie in Pyramid and came back right after that.Stupid security guards and Mr. Tan(lamest on earth).If only I can take over the management rights one day,I'll have the curfew lifted!Pointless...kick me out anytime if u feel like doing so!

Of late,have been spending time working out the Photoshop and Illustrator,hope to do something surreal yet artistic digital artwork.Below's are few of my beginner level's "masterpiece"...kinda pointless anyway but I like it!

*yawn*

Time to hit the bed for a nap cos hardly slept for the past few days and finally we finished off our Moral presentation.But we have Moral exam coming soon...arghhh!

Tell me life is full of hopes please T.T